SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

shit shit shit, I will pay my fine for potty mouth, I am f**%ing pissed.
I WANT BOND. Daniel is the best Bond since Sean Connery and I like his hard edge, Daniel could move onto other things and let Bond go,
NO NO NO.
:twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think it is more MGM than EON 's problem ...Sam has been mentioned a lot but people who are mentioned are rarely the ones chosen . I'm concerned that this will be another Timothy Dalton affair and take too long to resolve and DC will age out ...We should write EON .
Flower

Post by Flower »

As soon as I saw this news the first thing I thought was that Daniel will move on. Such a shame because Daniel was such a hot Bond. On the bright side - at least we got two out of him.

By the way - I bet Daniel knew this months ago, which is why he signed on to do the cowboys and aliens movie which has the potential to become a franchise. He's organizing his ducks in case he gets aged out.
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

This is definitely really depressin news. Really was looking forward into seeing Daniel in another Bond film
calypso

Post by calypso »

daniel will do another bond. it will be so. i upset it so long away.
i wish it nearere for me.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, we all hoped against the odds. If they can make 2013, Daniel will be in his mid forties, which he would have been also for Bond 24, BUT with a gap that long, its rather likely, they will choose a new Bond,(Bond history shows that) unless Barbara really holds on to him. But I feel, we must prepare ourselves for the fact, that he might not do another Bond, which is particularly sad for Daniel himself, because he loved it so much to be on a Bond set and always said, how much he was looking forward to do another one.

Here´s :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

A very reasonable article aboout the topic:

http://atomicgadfly.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... ended.html

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel Craig has every confidence in producers, looks forward to Bond 23
Bond 23 - 20-04-10

James Bond's licence to thrill has been put on hold as producers announced they have suspended development of the next film in the long-running series. Producers Michael Wilson and Barbara Broccoli said work on Bond 23 was suspended indefinitely because of uncertainty over the future of the MGM studio, reports the UK Press Association.

Daniel Craig, who was set to play 007 for the third time, said: "I have every confidence in Barbara and Michael's decision and look forward to production resuming as quickly as possible."

The actor is on location in Toronto, Canada, filming Dream House, which co-stars Rachel Weisz.

Wilson and Broccoli, of EON Productions, said: "Due to the continuing uncertainty surrounding the future of MGM and the failure to close a sale of the studio, we have suspended development on Bond 23 indefinitely.

"We do not know when development will resume and do not have a date for the release of Bond 23."

The film had been set for release in 2011 or 2012.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Aragorn wrote:Seems like I've made everyone upset. I'm sorry, but thought you would find it interesing.

btw; I'm upset too!
Not to worry Aragorn......I don't think there is a tradition of shooting the messenger here. :comfort: It's vital news after all. :wink:

I'm taking the "glass half full" attitude. This will free him up to do other things. He won't be sitting still that's for sure. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Aragorn wrote:Seems like I've made everyone upset. I'm sorry, but thought you would find it interesing.

btw; I'm upset too!
Not to worry Aragorn......I don't think there is a tradition of shooting the messenger here. :comfort: It's vital news after all. :wink:

I'm taking the "glass half full" attitude. This will free him up to do other things. He won't be sitting still that's for sure. :wink:
Like Jana said - he now COULD do ASR in London in the fall. :D Plus they have a script for the film in their desk - that would be so cool. ASR will make one hell of a film. Babs will want to be busy and most likely, busy with Daniel :wink: She too, needs her Daniel dose :twisted:

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

It's really bad news with Bond 23 but as you say Babs will keep our man busy :wink:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Often good comes out of situations, that seem yuk at the beginning. Maybe he will do his Oscar movie now instead of Bond this year. :wink:

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Germangirl wrote:Often good comes out of situations, that seem yuk at the beginning. Maybe he will do his Oscar movie now instead of Bond this year. :wink:
Could be :D Though I must admit that I was looking forward to all the Bond hype again..
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

mburns wrote:I'm surprised they can't find another studio to distribute the film, Daniel is optimistic so I think we should be to. It might age out Dame Judi's M though. Don't forget Roger and Pierce were doing Bond while in their 50's so I don't think Daniels age is a problem just yet. Its terrible news though especially for something as big as this. You never know it could all be resolved next week! Keep all our fingers crossed.
Bond belongs to MGM - they cannot just let another studio do it - Unfortunately. :( EON could put in the money, but don´t have the right.