SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bubita

Post by bubita »

great news!!! Bardem in Bond 23!!! :dance2:
Javier... di que si, por favor :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

Dunda wrote:I don't like this one bit, then I can't concentrate on the hotness called Daniel Craig.....

just kidding, that would be the blast :D
Oh yes! I doubt I could survive a film with the two of them in it...but I'd give it a try :P Overwhelming manliness and talent... :sigh: :drool:

P.S. Amanda Righetti would make a great Bond Girl - love her in The Mentalist.
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

If you click on the 'SNTV Is Javier' video link, they show a very short (2 second) video clip of Daniel with his luggage trolley/cart at the airport (LAX rather than his departure city, I presume?) at the 9 second mark:
http://www.splashnewsonline.com/
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:If you click on the 'SNTV Is Javier' video link, they show a very short (2 second) video clip of Daniel with his luggage trolley/cart at the airport (LAX rather than his departure city, I presume?) at the 9 second mark:
Honestly I can't tell the diff - but I just find it funny that they show him from an airport - instead of a movie clip/RC/ his photo.
bubita

Post by bubita »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote:If you click on the 'SNTV Is Javier' video link, they show a very short (2 second) video clip of Daniel with his luggage trolley/cart at the airport (LAX rather than his departure city, I presume?) at the 9 second mark:
Honestly I can't tell the diff - but I just find it funny that they show him from an airport - instead of a movie clip/RC/ his photo.
Thanks Sf.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

mburns wrote:According to the ITN website Kim Kardashian says she wants to be a Bond Girl. She said it would be 'the ultimate'
Of course, it would be. But she stands no chance. they try - at least - to go for quality.

Also with negotiating JB for a role shows, that they feel secure of throwing someone of his calibre against DC. They couldn't do that with a lesser actor.
Daniel just gets them talent, they never would have a chance without him.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

The new Bond villain? Javier Bardem is intrigued

Oscar nominee Javier Bardem is notoriously difficult when it comes to getting him to commit to a film, but he admits he has just been offered a part that will be hard to turn down.

Bardem recently met with director Sam Mendes to talk about playing the villain in the next James Bond film, temporarily titled “James Bond 23” and set for a Nov. 9, 2012, release.

The actor, who is Oscar-nominated for his lead work in the Spanish-language drama “Biutiful” and who won in 2008 for another villainous role in "No Country for Old Men," hasn’t said yes to Mendes -- yet. He wants to read the screenplay first. But, judging from the grin on his face when we spoke on Monday, he’s very open to the idea.

“I’m a huge fan of the James Bond saga,” Bardem says. “When I was little, I went watching Mr. Connery doing James Bond with my father. Who in the world would think I’d be in one of those movies?”

The deal breaker for him, if there is one, will be, as always, if the material doesn't hold up. But Bardem says he was intrigued by what Mendes told him at their meeting.

“They’re changing the whole thing, the whole dynamic,” Bardem says. “I’d be playing Bond’s nemesis, yes, but it’s not that obvious. Everything is more nuanced. It’s very intriguing.”

And the escapism of the Bond franchise would seem a solid fit for an actor newly determined to leave his work behind when he goes home at night.

“But who knows? Maybe I will go back home saying, ‘I have the world in my hands,’” Bardem laughs. “Evil can be very seductive.”

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/awards/ ... igued.html
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Let's hope they do not waste Javier Bardem talent like they wasted the huge talent of Robert Carlyle.. :roll:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

love Robert Carlyle quite brilliant actor, can remember seeing him years ago in cracker, and thinking wow, he's going to go far.
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

cheryl1700 wrote:love Robert Carlyle quite brilliant actor, can remember seeing him years ago in cracker, and thinking wow, he's going to go far.
He was in the movie "Full Monty" great movie that was, he is a good actor :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

BondBabe2008 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:love Robert Carlyle quite brilliant actor, can remember seeing him years ago in cracker, and thinking wow, he's going to go far.
One of my all time favourites! :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Whoa, Javier Bardem seems to be all over the place lately! :shock: I'm quite sure he would make a good Bond villain.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Dunda wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:
One of my all time favourites! :wink:
I've seen several movies with Robert Carlyle as co star, he was so impressive in every single role he perform,he impressed me much in The priest where he perfomed a gay role,you can't believe how much oustanding was his performace.