SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
is all testament to the bruised but unbowed warrior of Daniel Craig at the centre of it all, and one fine decision made eight or so years ago - the bold choice of Barbara Broccoli to walk up to the table with her famous family's most prized possession in her hand, defy the doubters and put all her chips on blonde. Just like M, she "got one thing right" and now, after his third outing, clearly, nobody does it better...
If I ever had the possibility to meet this woman I would kiss her feet! :lol:
Great read. Just wanted to separately post this, too :lol:
She wouldn't answer, whom of her Bond she likes best, but I can't seriously imagine her not loving Daniel the best.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

‘Skyfall’ Draws Critical Raves, Daniel Craig ‘Owns’ James Bond
and this is the Intern. Business Times

http://www.ibtimes.com/skyfall-draws-cr ... ond-846791
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Daniel Craig Confesses To Sleeping Underwater While Filming ‘Skyfall’

Most humans can barely open their eyes underwater, let alone sleep there without drowning, but ‘Skyfall’ star Daniel Craig has revealed that sleeping below the water was one of his “favourite bits”, while filming the new movie. Well, he is James Bond.

The British star discussed the upcoming movie with Wenn, where he revealed that he had to film some underwater scenes, and between takes he would let himself sink to the bottom of the huge water tanks to chill out.

According to the site. Craig is a keen scuba diver, and rather than panic beneath the surface, the 007 star was so relaxed he could actually catch 40 winks.

“It’s my favourite bit because no one can find you. I spent most of my time underwater. When we're not shooting I swim to the bottom of the huge tanks at Pinewood (Studios), which are 30 feet deep. I just sink to the bottom, put the respirator on and hide,” he said.

"It's so great and sometimes I fall asleep as well and get some sleep down there. It's wonderful being in the water... And then you hear, 'Where's Daniel?'"

Can he get any cooler?

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/9 ... ng-Skyfall
...I expected something like this. A truly pisces-thing.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

19 reviews and still 100% at RT.

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Jana66 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Daniel Craig Confesses To Sleeping Underwater While Filming ‘Skyfall’

Most humans can barely open their eyes underwater, let alone sleep there without drowning, but ‘Skyfall’ star Daniel Craig has revealed that sleeping below the water was one of his “favourite bits”, while filming the new movie. Well, he is James Bond.

The British star discussed the upcoming movie with Wenn, where he revealed that he had to film some underwater scenes, and between takes he would let himself sink to the bottom of the huge water tanks to chill out.

According to the site. Craig is a keen scuba diver, and rather than panic beneath the surface, the 007 star was so relaxed he could actually catch 40 winks.

“It’s my favourite bit because no one can find you. I spent most of my time underwater. When we're not shooting I swim to the bottom of the huge tanks at Pinewood (Studios), which are 30 feet deep. I just sink to the bottom, put the respirator on and hide,” he said.

"It's so great and sometimes I fall asleep as well and get some sleep down there. It's wonderful being in the water... And then you hear, 'Where's Daniel?'"

Can he get any cooler?

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/9 ... ng-Skyfall
...I expected something like this. A truly pisces-thing.
ha how random! :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I suppose it had to happen.....first negative review...

http://www.littlewhitelies.co.uk/theatr ... fall-22187
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote::evil: :evil: :evil: like it says - Lies!

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-10- ... bond-movie
I've never heard of them and so I really don't give a sh*t what they think. :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:I suppose it had to happen.....first negative review...

http://www.littlewhitelies.co.uk/theatr ... fall-22187
the comment on RT are hilarious http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/skyfall ... id=2110369

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

total bs review :evil:
Cookie

Post by Cookie »

:lol: Okay, okay, Mr. Adam What-so-ever, nice try. But maybe you convince us that your critique is warrented by shooting the perfect Bond-movie yourself next time... I wonder what this will look like, really...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, he got what he deserved from the comments on the sides. Maybe that will hold back othes, who might feel like trying the same.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

5m Lisa Snell ‏@lsnelly
Email of the day. Junket confirmation for Skyfall. See you at 11'25 on Monday Daniel Craig.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:5m Lisa Snell ‏@lsnelly
Email of the day. Junket confirmation for Skyfall. See you at 11'25 on Monday Daniel Craig.
JEC - your boy is coming home :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »