SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, these are the ones, I tried to describe. The t-shirt with some ?? picture on it. We had it figured out. Some rock band, I think. And like I said, the car doesn't look special and looks black :wink:
The band is Them crooked vultures. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Yes, these are the ones, I tried to describe. The t-shirt with some ?? picture on it. We had it figured out. Some rock band, I think. And like I said, the car doesn't look special and looks black :wink:
The band is Them crooked vultures. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cam

Post by Cam »

Germangirl wrote::lol: I mean, this looks even gay on HIM.
It totally does! And i think it just emphasises his manhood, the V-neck with the little cardi, round sunglasses and tight jeans... so hot! :happyrunning:
Sue

Post by Sue »

Hey there :D
http://www.m2magazine.co.nz/pdf/M2Issue91/index.html
Thought you might like to have a wee look at this.
Dunda hope you got my attempt by email to scan article to you on above. :?: :-k :wave:
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sue wrote:Dunda hope you got my attempt by email to scan article to you on above. :?: :-k :wave:
I already replied yesterday to you.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sue

Post by Sue »

Dunda I got your reply, thanks very much for changing things. I sent email today with regards to scanning photos and article from M2 magazine on Daniel. Hope it got through safely. Reply may have gone to another email site since change of address. Will check there as well.
You do such great work on the DtoD forum and site.
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Cam

Post by Cam »

Sue wrote:Hey there :D
OMG! On pages 10/11 he's so gorgeous :happyrunning:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

mmmm very very nice!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Cam wrote:
Sue wrote:Hey there :D
OMG! On pages 10/11 he's so gorgeous :happyrunning:
your absolutley right. :thumbup:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

This site has another good review of SF that has just been added to the RT list of reviews:

http://www.filmmafia.com.au/
And Craig himself… well, Craig simply steals the role for all time – or at least for these first fifty years. Bringing a gravitas, an intensity, and most importantly, a vast inner life to the character that is light years ahead of the others, his Bond is the first to feel truly real – not just superman, but man, as well.
Cam

Post by Cam »

cassandra wrote:This site has another good review of SF that has just been added to the RT list of reviews:

http://www.filmmafia.com.au/
And Craig himself… well, Craig simply steals the role for all time – or at least for these first fifty years. Bringing a gravitas, an intensity, and most importantly, a vast inner life to the character that is light years ahead of the others, his Bond is the first to feel truly real – not just superman, but man, as well.
Good review indeed ^.^ and i totally agree with the author on Craig's embodiment of Bond!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Wonderful read the whole thing and certainly he is right about Daniel. Thanks for posting..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks K :D

khenton

Post by khenton »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks K :D
Your welcome :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."