SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

WOW, the staff dressed up? This is incredible,. Someone should take a pic.

@sue - must have been funny and a bit weird to walk around with him :lol:
So - he is looking down at you, when you sleep?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Naomie Harris: I’m glad I didn’t bed Bond

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... z2LGHd5kqv
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

..even more buff in person :thud: :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Germangirl wrote:WOW, the staff dressed up? This is incredible,. Someone should take a pic.

He certainly is :) They have a 5 foot square of his face from Dragon Tatoo at one of the shops I am currently working in but its only half the face :cry: if it had been the full face I would have papered it on the wall over my bed
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Littlesue wrote:
Germangirl wrote:WOW, the staff dressed up? This is incredible,. Someone should take a pic.

He certainly is :) They have a 5 foot square of his face from Dragon Tatoo at one of the shops I am currently working in but its only half the face :cry: if it had been the full face I would have papered it on the wall over my bed
Why did they slit his face?

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I brought my copy of SF from HMV... not the 'steelbook'. I'm not keen on that marketing idea and they didn't seem to stock any in my local store anyway. I want to support HMV during the 'administration' period. The day we completely lose a shop like theirs will be very sad one indeed. The average UK High Street is in the process of completely losing it's identity it seems. My blu ray was only £14.99 and is a dvd / digital multipack so I think it's a good price. Tesco were not selling it any cheaper than HMV... in fact, it was 1p more expensive at £15!! :wink:

Btw, in case you were wondering, the Skyfall blu ray ROCKS!!! :jump:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

This is a Bond in general post.
I watched Everything or nothing/Untold story of 007.
It is the featured documentary.Fantastic. I wonder if it's out on DVD.
Its a must see.
SmittenDramaKitten

One thing I'm still not sure on after watching the SF special features... how much of the stunt work did Daniel actually do himself? Sam talks about the train fight but not much else. I would like to know whether Daniel did that mid-air kick when Bond is running across the moors. I don't think it was Daniel doing that but it's a pretty cool move. 8) The stupid thing is I like the idea of him doing stunts but I always want him to be SAFE too.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Why wouldn't he be able to do that stunt. Its not very difficult and he has done way worse, I am sure of :wink:

SmittenDramaKitten

I just remember that there was a bit in the opening scenes of CR where he had to kick a door down but Ben clearly did it - you can see it is him. I think that was because Daniel had pulled or torn a calf muscle and was therefore physically unable to do the stunt. The mid-air kick in SF could be construed as dangerous because, if you weren't a fully trained stunt man, there may be a risk of doing some serious harm to the other stuntman / actor. Usually, it is very clear to spot which is Daniel and which is Ben because they never get the wig right (to replicate Daniels hair on Ben.) But this shot was only a silhouette and it was dark behind him. It could have been Daniel ... I was just doubtful because of my inability to visually confirm it. Like everything else Daniel does in SF, it is sexy albeit in a violent way! :wink: :)
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Germangirl wrote:
Littlesue wrote:

Half of Rooney's face is the other side of Daniels but there is a 6 ft gap in between where they shelve the DVD's.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Littlesue wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Littlesue wrote: He certainly is :) They have a 5 foot square of his face from Dragon Tatoo at one of the shops I am currently working in but its only half the face :cry: if it had been the full face I would have papered it on the wall over my bed
Half of Rooney's face is the other side of Daniels but there is a 6 ft gap in between where they shelve the DVD's.
:(

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Just popped to Tesco for my copy of Skyfall (Blu-ray). Had to smile when the lady on the checkout said "if I had a pound for every one of these I've sold today, I could go on holiday next week!"
Could be on its way to the next billion, then 8) After all, who wouldn't want to take Daniel Craig home with them? :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Andrew themis ‏@Andrew_themis

Skyfall launch at Tesco Ness Side, supported by 006 and a half!! 81% of stock sold on day one. pic.twitter.com/WYwpIidd
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Naomie Harris: I’m glad I didn’t bed Bond

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... -Bond.html

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com