SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thelma wrote:New Bond girl Jennifer Aniston

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/cel ... iston.html
Please, tell me this is a joke....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Aragorn wrote:

I hope!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Thelma wrote:
Aragorn wrote:

I hope!
She has been making noise about being a Bond girl ever since DC got the role. I have been hearing this stuff since 2006, I don't think it means anything official, except that she has "officially" been campaigning for a Bond girl role for years now. :lol:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:
Thelma wrote:
Aragorn wrote: Please, tell me this is a joke....
I hope!
She has been making noise about being a Bond girl ever since DC got the role. I have been hearing this stuff since 2006, I don't think it means anything official, except that she has "officially" been campaigning for a Bond girl role for years now. :lol:
maybe she can play the bad girl!

She was not that bad in Derailed :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Dunda wrote:
Lu wrote:
Thelma wrote: I hope!
maybe she can play the bad girl!

She was not that bad in Derailed :wink:

guinness wrote:

I may consider not seeing the next Bond!!!!!!!! Until it comes out on DVD and i could fast forward it through her scenes.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Comment - Tabloid falls sucker to Jennifer Aniston publicity gimmick

Bond 23 - 16-03-09

MEDIA RUMOUR
Jennifer Aniston is apparently being lined up to be a Bond girl in 007's next outing, after she said it would be a dream role. That's what British newspaper The Daily Express would have you believe.

The paper seems to have fallen victim to the usual Bond Girl casting rumour cycle:
- Actress/model/weathergirl promotes something unrelated and mentions James Bond
- 'Anonymous source' claims aforementioned wannabe is up for a role in the next Bond movie
- Newspaper runs the story unattributed
- Rumour spreads worldwide as 'fact'

The paper quotes an anonymous 'source at EON', the franchise's production company, as saying: "We're always looking for the next Bond girl. She has to be beautiful but she also needs to have brains. It helps if she's athletic and able to keep up with the intense stunt work a Bond movie demands. Jennifer has all these qualities. It's great to hear she'd love to do a movie because we have used established actresses before such as Teri Hatcher and Denise Richards. It's great she's a fan. After her comments it's likely she'll be called in to meet Barbara Broccoli and Michael G Wilson when we start on the next one."

This despite the fact that EON never comment on casting speculation, either officially or otherwise.

And... Denise Richards was an "established actress"?

This latest media huff came about because, Jennifer, 40, recently told Elle magazine: "I'd love to do an action movie. James Bond. Glamour. Daniel Craig. Loads of fun." She was promoting her latest movie "Marley & Me" in Europe.

http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?ite ... mi6&s=news
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

They'll never stop...

Next Bond Girl Could Be Cheryl Cole Or Megan Fox

Irish bookie Paddy Power are betting on who will be the next Bond Girl in the next James Bond film, which is as yet untitled. Recent Bond movies have brought credibility back to the franchise and the Bond girls have been relative unknowns which means we shouldn’t be rushing in to backing the biggest names in Hollywood.

Freida Pinto Is The HOT Favourite
The hot favourite is certainly a relative unknown compared to the other names being banded about. Freida Pinto is the 3/1 favourite with Paddy Power and looks a great bet. She has recently shot to fame for her role in Oscar winning Slumdog Millionaire. The Indian actress is certainly beautiful but she is also unknown enough not to steal the show when on screen with Daniel Craig. She should be well backed.

Jennifer Aniston Unlikely To Get Her Wish
Jennifer Aniston, who recently said she would love to play a Bond Girl, is the 4/1 second favourite with Paddy Power. She looks unlikely as she doesn’t fit the current profile of Bond Girls. Others who look unlikely include Jessica Alba who is 10/1 with Paddy Power and Jennifer Lopez who is 33/1 with Paddy Power.

Megan Fox And Cheryl Cole Could Be Popular
If they go American then Megan Fox, star of Transformers, would be most likely and she is not a bad bet at 6/1 with Paddy Power. Sienna Miller is interesting having already acted alongside Daniel Craig in Layer Cake and she is surely the best English choice although Cheryl Cole could even be in with a shout at 40/1 with Paddy Power.

Kylie Or Jordan To Be Bond Girl?
The likes of Kylie Minogue (80/1 Paddy Power), Kelly Brook (100/1 Paddy Power) and Jordan (250/1 Paddy Power) are all in the betting. To find out the odds on Keira Knightley, Beyonce or even Amy Winehouse bagging the role, or to see who else is in the betting and what their odds are, visit the Paddy Power website and look under Novelty Bets.

http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/n ... n+Fox.html
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Don't they need a storyline first? :wink:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I'm pleased as long as it's not Aniston, Kylie or Jordan...
calypso

Post by calypso »

i not know why they even think sienna could be in running :roll:
ImageImage
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elvenstar wrote:
:shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D
Can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I always have a laugh, being over at CBN or MI6 - these guys are already soo in preps for the next film - guess they are entertaining themselves like we do - just in a different way. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I just don't give a damn about that gossiping - I don't believe any of these rumours until something is confirmed by EON
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What I would like to have much more is a date for that film.. :evil: 2011 sounds awful, but may be the best bet right now. Hopefully they´ll surprise us - in a good way..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Germangirl wrote: I always have a laugh, being over at CBN or MI6 - these guys are already soo in preps for the next film - guess they are entertaining themselves like we do - just in a different way. :lol:
I like to read on at CBn Their reasons and thoughts are interesting in comparison to this tabloid trash