SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Jana66 wrote:My feelings: Bond 23 is in good hands :D :D :D .
:stick_iagree: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

For a November 2012 release they have now about a year before they have to start working on the actual filming - assuming that what happened with CR and QoS is repeated - and that is maybe sufficient for getting the script together? I guess? Despite what Morgan said about the outdatedness o Bond etc.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

agrippina wrote:For a November 2012 release they have now about a year before they have to start working on the actual filming - assuming that what happened with CR and QoS is repeated - and that is maybe sufficient for getting the script together? I guess? Despite what Morgan said about the outdatedness o Bond etc.
I think, they have a lot of loose ends, that they can now knit together rather fast, because they never stopped working behind the scenes. I hope, that the distributor is such a loose end, that is already waiting in the wings and sorta a done deal, just not on paper. But yeah - in the end, its all about how fast they get the script together and I thing, THAT is not one of the loose ends. Only NOW they can start seriously hiring a writer.
But I am very optimistic, a 2010 release will be possible and the aim, even more so because of the anniversary. They will not miss out on that opportunity.

Hi Grip :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: But I am very optimistic, a 2010 release will be possible and the aim, even more so because of the anniversary. They will not miss out on that opportunity.
you mean 2012, no? :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: But I am very optimistic, a 2010 release will be possible and the aim, even more so because of the anniversary. They will not miss out on that opportunity.
I left this for you to correct. Checking, if you pay attention :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
I always pay attention! :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote: you mean 2012, no? :twisted:
Smart girl!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They are moving fast - a good sign :D

MGM Sets Ex-Pixar CFO Ann Mather To Head New Board of Directors

Fresh from pre-packaged bankruptcy and restructuring, MGM has named former Pixar CFO Ann Mather to head the studio's new board of directors, a group that also includes new studio heads Roger Birnbaum and Gary Barber. Hopefully, the next step will be to start making movies again, after gifting Sony Pictures Entertainment's summer slate with The Zookeeper, Warner Bros with The Hobbit, Fox with The Three Stooges, and some lucky studio with James Bond and future productions because in all likelihood, the MGM lion will try to roar again initially as a production company which contracts out distribution and marketing.
http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Germangirl wrote: NOW they can start seriously hiring a writer.
They MUST hiring a good writer,to not repeat the messy plot of QoS.
Sorry, but i'm speaking as Bondian.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

$abbatha wrote:
Germangirl wrote: NOW they can start seriously hiring a writer.
They MUST hiring a good writer,to not repeat the messy plot of QoS.
Sorry, but i'm speaking as Bondian.
Yoiu are right. Part of the problem with it was, I suppose, the writers strike, that hang over their heads and left them with an unfinished product. Mark and Daniel both did rework the script during shooting. Not good for any film. DC once said, the most important thing for a good film is, to have a finished script. Now imagine to be on a big blockbuster film like Bond and be in that situation...

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I will be very surprised (and saddened) if Daniel does not appear in Bond 23. But I think he will do it as long as his schedules allow and I am sure that BB and MGW want him back. This will give us something else to look forward to in 2011!!! :)
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote: you mean 2012, no? :twisted:
LOL! :lol:
I have complete trust that they will make it happen WITH Daniel. Anything else would be stupid.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Things are moving along - so its save to say, that this building will see him next month.

Official: MGM Moving Into Office Building Once Intended For William Morris Agency

The Beverly Hills Courier broke this real estate story and now it's confirmed: on Sunday, MGM signed a lease with New York-based George Comfort & Sons for that 6-story big blue office building at the corner of 235-269 N. Beverly Drive that was initially going to be the new home of the old William Morris Agency. But when that tenpercentery was taken over by Endeavor, the move was nixed. So MGM is emerging from bankruptcy by leaving its current headquarters in Century City at its namesake building.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

You reckon? Wonder if he'll drop in and see Sats at the same time. :cry:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:You reckon? Wonder if he'll drop in and see Sats at the same time. :cry:
IF she is near - there is always the chance, that people remain friends..I am with my two exes :wink: