IMDb

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

advicky

IMDb

Post by advicky »

I like IMDb but I think Daniel Craig's trivia is incomplete.
For example: GQ magazine's "Best dressed male" in 2007, 2008
Or Vogue best dressed international in 2008, or Empire 3rd most sexiest actor. I know they aren't very important information.
darkphoenix2345

Post by darkphoenix2345 »

I enjoy chatting in several boards in IMDB, particularly the Eric Bana, Viggo Mortensen and Josh Holloway ones. The Craig's board tends to have several trolls criticizing him alot, especially JeremyIronsFan123 and Rishimassionpovies, who criticize DC's 007 and seem to have a hard on for Brosnan. If anyone stops by DC's board over there I am BondGirl75. :D
James Bond: Why is it that people who can't take advice always insist on giving it?
advicky

Post by advicky »

darkphoenix2345 wrote:I enjoy chatting in several boards in IMDB, particularly the Eric Bana, Viggo Mortensen and Josh Holloway ones. The Craig's board tends to have several trolls criticizing him alot, especially JeremyIronsFan123 and Rishimassionpovies, who criticize DC's 007 and seem to have a hard on for Brosnan. If anyone stops by DC's board over there I am BondGirl75. :D
I read every day, and there are very intresting comments. But the trivia isn't complete.
darkphoenix2345

Post by darkphoenix2345 »

I agree the peeps, who are in charge of the entire trivia in IMDB need to do a better job.
James Bond: Why is it that people who can't take advice always insist on giving it?