QOS promo tour

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Elvenstar

QOS promo tour

Post by Elvenstar »

I thought it could be appropriate to add a topic about the upcoming promo tour for QOS.
Word (according 2 Sony representative, our russian site is reporting) is that the QOS team will be visiting Moscow on October 13. The team includes Dan, Olga, Barbara, Marc and Anatole (Jeffrey was originally planned). The details are subject to change but we'll know it in upcoming weeks I suppose.
Last time Eva and Dan were promoting CR here, giving interviews to different TV channels and mags in 2006.
If U have any info and pics (in the future) U may post it here for them not to be lost in Qos news thread.
I would like to know if u plan to try and catch them during the tour :roll:
I plan to go and try this time because in 2006 I wasnt actually into Bond. Now of course the times have changed :wink:
bumblebee

Re: QOS promo tour

Post by bumblebee »

Elvenstar wrote:I thought it could be appropriate to add a topic about the upcoming promo tour for QOS.
Word (according 2 Sony representative, our russian site is reporting) is that the QOS team will be visiting Moscow on October 13. The team includes Dan, Olga, Barbara, Marc and Anatole (Jeffrey was originally planned). The details are subject to change but we'll know it in upcoming weeks I suppose.
Last time Eva and Dan were promoting CR here, giving interviews to different TV channels and mags in 2006, but this time
If U have any info and pics (in the future) U may post it here for them not to be lost in Qos news thread.
I would like to know if u plan to try and catch them during the tour :roll:
I plan to go and try this time because in 2006 I wasnt actually into Bond. Now of course the times have changed :wink:
Did Jeffrey get waylaid because of his law breaking naughtiness in the US?