4th Sexiest Man in the World

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sazza wrote:Well done to Daniel. He will always be number one in my eyes!!

As for the rest in the list well I keep my mouth shut about.
Right. There are other sexy men in the world of show biz, but they are not on that list - not for me anyway. :wink: Which gives me an idea of a new thread. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:

Right. There are other sexy men in the world of show biz, but they are not on that list - not for me anyway. :wink:
Daniel is just amazing and wonderful. He has a fantastic appearance and makes me smile every time I see him. This a special gift he has got and I don't know anybody else having that. I really love that :D.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I get a little fed up with the "sexy" label. What does it mean? That we want to have sex with that person all the time? That they turn us on, that they stoke our stove?

Yes, Daniel is "sexy". But he is also attractive, stylish, fascinating to listen to, read about, watch, and admire for his lifestyle, values, and acting.

Is that what "Sexy" means? :wink: I don't know, but it misrepresents the man sometimes.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:I get a little fed up with the "sexy" label. What does it mean? That we want to have sex with that person all the time? That they turn us on, that they stoke our stove?

Yes, Daniel is "sexy". But he is also attractive, stylish, fascinating to listen to, read about, watch, and admire for his lifestyle, values, and acting.

Is that what "Sexy" means? :wink: I don't know, but it misrepresents the man sometimes.
I hear you, but I feel, unfortunately before acclaimed for other attributs, in todays world a man has to be "sexy" first and foremost. What that exactly means, I can also not tell, because what is sexy for me isn´t for someone else. Guess they go by how many people find a person sexy and that´s it then. Also I feel, that sexy could mean all of the things you mentioned, because I don´t think someone can be sexy, if he isn´t a lot of other attractice attributs as well. My two sents on the subject...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Right. There are other sexy men in the world of show biz, but they are not on that list - not for me anyway. :wink:
Daniel is just amazing and wonderful. He has a fantastic appearance and makes me smile every time I see him. This a special gift he has got and I don't know anybody else having that. I really love that :D.
Same here. I look at him and smile no matter had bad a day I have had. One look at him and I feel as though all my problems are gone. He is a very special man.
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Sazza wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Right. There are other sexy men in the world of show biz, but they are not on that list - not for me anyway. :wink:
Same here. I look at him and smile no matter had bad a day I have had. One look at him and I feel as though all my problems are gone. He is a very special man.
True :D. He makes the day a better one. I love him for all his special gifts he has got. He's a real man with so many different skills and an amazing character.