His whereabouts.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Martinis? I suppose you are way past the coffee mark right now!
Nope :lol: we were good girls, even went to bed early, as Elaine and Grip were a bit done at some point. So for today, we will be on Dan mode all day long :D and probably all night too. I am sure we will need a drink or two after seeing the film :wink:
yes: Three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet and this 6 times :twisted:
Six of this drink for everyone?!? :twisted: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

advicky wrote:Defiance World Premiere will be on 9th November. Perhaps Eon/Sony will allow him to go to the premiere. He will be in the States, so who knows.
I'm looking forward to this movie, too. If he goes to Hollywood for this premiere on Nov. 9, then we'll have more photos! And another gown for SM?How many did she buy for these events!
calypso

Post by calypso »

I read that Daniel will be in Sydney tonight (Sat)..
advicky

Post by advicky »

calypso wrote:I read that Daniel will be in Sydney tonight (Sat)..

It's Sunday 03:25 am in Sydney. I don't find anywhere the pictures. I read somewhere that the premiere will be next Saturday.
calypso

Post by calypso »

yes your right,..i read it wrong

many sorries

is daniel in the us maybe for defiance?
advicky

Post by advicky »

calypso wrote:yes your right,..i read it wrong

many sorries

is daniel in the us maybe for defiance?
Yes, I think. Tomorrow Defiance premiere at the AFI festival. Perhaps he will be there. Next week he will promote QoS. I don't know QoS will have a big premiere.
calypso

Post by calypso »

gracias advicky and your stories and pics

this keeps me in the present
advicky

Post by advicky »

calypso wrote:gracias advicky and your stories and pics

Thank you. This is very kind from you.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

advicky wrote:

Yes, you are really working overtime :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

Germangirl wrote:
advicky wrote:

Yes, you are really working overtime :D
Thank you. But it isn't overtime. I always do this when I have time.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

cornell01 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Elaine states facts only: China is done already, interviews in the US start on November 12, Australia on November 15.

Grip speculates: I think there was talk of 8 European premieres and if we add Luzern and Amsterdam to the ones Marie mentioned, Europe is done? Also, the movie goes to general release all over Europe tomorrow, so no need for premieres.

GG says: In January they might go to Japan as they were in China in January in 2007 with CR.
So they're going home this weekend, and then flying to the U.S. next week? Interview in New York City on the Today show on Nov. 12, and U.S. premiere in Baltimore. Maybe Canada also? where it gets released Nov.14 also.

Then on to Australia? One release schedule shows Peru on Nov. 19, when it was this week for the other Latin American countries including Chile and Panama. Didn't DC talk about wanting to see Machu Pichu? Maybe he and SM will stop in Peru on the way back home.
Some where I read that DC and Sats visited Machu Pichu ( as well as the Galapagos) when he was filming in S America.
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Cyanaurora wrote:
cornell01 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Elaine states facts only: China is done already, interviews in the US start on November 12, Australia on November 15.

Grip speculates: I think there was talk of 8 European premieres and if we add Luzern and Amsterdam to the ones Marie mentioned, Europe is done? Also, the movie goes to general release all over Europe tomorrow, so no need for premieres.

GG says: In January they might go to Japan as they were in China in January in 2007 with CR.
So they're going home this weekend, and then flying to the U.S. next week? Interview in New York City on the Today show on Nov. 12, and U.S. premiere in Baltimore. Maybe Canada also? where it gets released Nov.14 also.

Then on to Australia? One release schedule shows Peru on Nov. 19, when it was this week for the other Latin American countries including Chile and Panama. Didn't DC talk about wanting to see Machu Pichu? Maybe he and SM will stop in Peru on the way back home.
Some where I read that DC and Sats visited Machu Pichu ( as well as the Galapagos) when he was filming in S America.
Oh yes! I remember they took a break during filming in South America. There were those attractive photos of DC in an open-neck short-sleeve white shirt, baseball cap, and dark glasses. And SM looking casual and windblown. I liked those photos in the Galapagos. Where are those photos? I'm going to go look for them. Did they also go to Machu Pichu?
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

After the Australian premiere on Nov. 15, then where will he go?
calypso

Post by calypso »

may we see the glapagos pics and machu picchu? i am interested also

gracias
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

I think they went to the Galapagos around February or March. And the DtD database doesn't go back that far. Something happened several months ago, and all the photos in the Gallery were lost. I sure would like to see those photos again, too.