His whereabouts.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Marie

His whereabouts.

Post by Marie »

Every day, a différent city for "Premiere" of Quantum of Solace :
After London, Paris, Oslo, Berlin, Rome, Valencia,

Have you news for the new cityhe will be present ?

:D
advicky

Re: And tomorrow, in which city will be Daniel ?

Post by advicky »

Marie wrote:Every day, a différent city for "Premiere" of Quantum of Solace :
After London, Paris, Oslo, Berlin, Rome, Valencia,

Have you news for the new cityhe will be present ?

:D

Were they in Amsterdam? China, India, Usa, Australia. Australia is sure. I don't know.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine states facts only: China is done already, interviews in the US start on November 12, Australia on November 15.

Grip speculates: I think there was talk of 8 European premieres and if we add Luzern and Amsterdam to the ones Marie mentioned, Europe is done? Also, the movie goes to general release all over Europe tomorrow, so no need for premieres.

GG says: In January they might go to Japan as they were in China in January in 2007 with CR.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:Elaine states facts only: China is done already, interviews in the US start on November 12, Australia on November 15.

Grip speculates: I think there was talk of 8 European premieres and if we add Luzern and Amsterdam to the ones Marie mentioned, Europe is done? Also, the movie goes to general release all over Europe tomorrow, so no need for premieres.

GG says: In January they might go to Japan as they were in China in January in 2007 with CR.
You sound like the ladies on The View. Are you all sat around a table with a mug of coffee debating posts!
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Elaine states facts only: China is done already, interviews in the US start on November 12, Australia on November 15.

You sound like the ladies on The View. Are you all sat around a table with a mug of coffee debating posts!
Do you drink coffee, girls? :mrgreen:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

007Mania wrote:
bumblebee wrote:

Martinis? I suppose you are way past the coffee mark right now!
Marie

Post by Marie »

No alcool !!! Better, a herb tea
I have to work tomorrow and also saturday :cry: !

It is nice to talk, isn'it !
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

So they're going home this weekend, and then flying to the U.S. next week? Interview in New York City on the Today show on Nov. 12, and U.S. premiere in Baltimore. Maybe Canada also? where it gets released Nov.14 also.

Then on to Australia? One release schedule shows Peru on Nov. 19, when it was this week for the other Latin American countries including Chile and Panama. Didn't DC talk about wanting to see Machu Pichu? Maybe he and SM will stop in Peru on the way back home.
calypso

Post by calypso »

I think he has already filmed the US interviews?

I think the next one will be Australia. I doubt he will go to S America, I have not heard.
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

calypso wrote:I think he has already filmed the US interviews?

I think the next one will be Australia. I doubt he will go to S America, I have not heard.
The CR 2006 interview with Matt Lauer on the Today show was live, so would this year's QoS interview be live also? And I would think he would attend the Baltimore premiere because it benefits a charity named for Cubby Broccoli.

And, like you, I'm also waiting for some photos of the Valencia premiere at their Opera House. I want to see that green dress that SM wore.
calypso

Post by calypso »

He taped the Jimmy Kimmel on Oct 20th, there was a pic of him entering the studio.

I think too he will attend a US premiere as he didnt last time as the film was released the same time.

I hope so, it will be nice of him..also Canada.

Maybe he might attend S America too, as he filmed some it it there. But I do not think many more premieres for him now.

I await her dress also!
advicky

Post by advicky »

Defiance World Premiere will be on 9th November. Perhaps Eon/Sony will allow him to go to the premiere. He will be in the States, so who knows.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
007Mania wrote:
bumblebee wrote: You sound like the ladies on The View. Are you all sat around a table with a mug of coffee debating posts!
Nope :lol: we were good girls, even went to bed early, as Elaine and Grip were a bit done at some point. So for today, we will be on Dan mode all day long :D and probably all night too. I am sure we will need a drink or two after seeing the film :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
007Mania wrote: Do you drink coffee, girls? :mrgreen:
Nope :lol: we were good girls, even went to bed early, as Elaine and Grip were a bit done at some point. So for today, we will be on Dan mode all day long :D and probably all night too. I am sure we will need a drink or two after seeing the film :wink:
yes: Three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet and this 6 times :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Martinis? I suppose you are way past the coffee mark right now!
yes: Three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet and this 6 times :twisted:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Prost!

Not a bad siggi, coming to think of it :lol: Might be a nice change after all these pfa´s...