His whereabouts.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

This banter is what makes this forum so much fun!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cornell01 wrote:Oh! You people are absolutely hilarious!! Sister Wives!
But I still don't know where he is.
I lost track, too. I think he's in Toronto? :-k
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cornell01 wrote:This banter is what makes this forum so much fun!
Cornell01! Hurry, join the Dan Land Institute of Pupology! It's not too late. You can do the current assignment (#2) in 20 minutes. Luna did. I got an F on my first assignment. The teacher sucks, but don't tell her I said that. I got robbed of an A+ and a gold star due to a technicality.

Just come up with a 4-course dinner meal menu for the young Pup, Danny.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:wink: any idea, where Daniel could be? In holidays?
I am looking forward to new Tattoo-premiere-pics...aka Berlin the 5th of January.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Jana66 wrote::wink: any idea, where Daniel could be? In holidays?
I am looking forward to new Tattoo-premiere-pics...aka Berlin the 5th of January.
He's probably in NYC or possibly London.
Is Berlin having a red carpet premiere? Filming for Bond is due to resume shortly after the New Year.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Sylvia's girl wrote: ...is Berlin having a red carpet premiere?
Yes. :oops: but where did I get it from? I think, it was a Berlin newspaper. (I hope, I am right.)
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Jana66 wrote:
Yes. :oops: but where did I get it from? I think, it was a Berlin newspaper. (I hope, I am right.)
I can remember it being mentioned around the 12th december, that there would be a berlin premiere sometime in january cant remember the date.

In bed watching films with Rachel, with a hangover in NY, is my guess where he is :lol: :wink:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Jana66 wrote:
I can remember it being mentioned around the 12th december, that there would be a berlin premiere sometime in january cant remember the date.

In bed watching films with Rachel, with a hangover in NY, is my guess where he is :lol: :wink:
If I remember it correctly, the Berlin premiere is on January, 5th.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Hannah wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
Jana66 wrote: Yes. :oops: but where did I get it from? I think, it was a Berlin newspaper. (I hope, I am right.)

If I remember it correctly, the Berlin premiere is on January, 5th.
correct :wink:

http://www.lastminute.de/verblendung/

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He seeems to be in Manhattan. Just read an interview (forgot to save the link), where Tattoo was standing at 28 Mill and it took place in NY.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He might stay in London till he is due to fly to Australia for the Formel Eins on 17th March.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:He might stay in London till he is due to fly to Australia for the Formel Eins on 17th March.
Rachel is in NYC atm.
Waiting to see if Daniel turns up to the England v Italy six nations rugby match in Twickenham on Sunday.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm there on the 16th or 17th. Aargh. Surely that car is tucked away or I might like to get a distant glimpse.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just to keep a bit of track.
trueblue wrote:James Bond star Daniel Craig is out and about in Soho, New York (March 10, 2013)

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

He must be getting ready to jet off to Melbourne within the next couple of days or so. Australian Grand Prix runs from 14 - 17 March.