Jimmy Kimmel Live

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It being a talk show, I would go for the latter :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

breefree7

Post by breefree7 »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Well, I don't always get everything. I wasn't sure if they were talking about: going to the bathroom or having a happy ending.
Thank you! I thought I was the only one who was confused! :D Either way, it was still petty funny -- and much more open than DC usually is in interviews...... :D
catasa

Post by catasa »

I could see this on Swedish channel 5 yesterday evening/last night. But channel 5 had messed up the dates and info. First it said on their website and the TV info that the Bond special would be this past Wednesday evening. So I watched Jimmy Kimmel Live then. But there wasn't any Bond specual then, but they said on the programme that it would be tomorrow. But when Thursday came it still said nothing about a Bond special on channel 5's TV info. But I watched it anyway and it was on :)
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^