daniel & sats

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

adas

daniel & sats

Post by adas »

hi,I´m posting for the firs time here,so I´m not sure I know how to do it.

anyway,here is something you all my have read before,but it is soooo cute and romantic that I think you won´t mind....

http://www.laineygossip.com/Daniel_Crai ... _Sola.aspx

p.s.- I´m from Croatia,so sorry for my possible spelling mistakes... :D
Daskedusken

Re: daniel & sats

Post by Daskedusken »

adas wrote:hi,I´m posting for the firs time here,so I´m not sure I know how to do it.

anyway,here is something you all my have read before,but it is soooo cute and romantic that I think you won´t mind....

http://www.laineygossip.com/Daniel_Crai ... _Sola.aspx

p.s.- I´m from Croatia,so sorry for my possible spelling mistakes... :D
Thanks for posting, and yes - very romantic.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi adas, if you like, introduce yourself here, so we can all wellcome you properly :D Yes, it was amazing, that his shyness himself would do such a thing. 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

percefona

Post by percefona »

girls, did anyone hear about Sats being in hospital? :shock:
Lexxie

Post by Lexxie »

percefona wrote:girls, did anyone hear about Sats being in hospital? :shock:
Someone said something about Satsuki being in hospital on Just Jared. But i thought they where just speculating why Satsuki wasn't in the photo's. You take everything on there with a huge pinch of salt!!
percefona

Post by percefona »

Tigerlily wrote:
percefona wrote:girls, did anyone hear about Sats being in hospital? :shock:
Someone said something about Satsuki being in hospital on Just Jared. But i thought they where just speculating why Satsuki wasn't in the photo's. You take everything on there with a huge pinch of salt!!
totally agree with you and hope everything is ok.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I really think, coming from this side, its more wishful thinking as much as they hate her (for a reason I will never understand). I am sure, all is good.
All lot of people over there claim to know something all the time - I mean, every time (once in a while) I go in there, they are on the verge of splitting...its ridiculous - they know nothing...don´t worry :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

it is amazing how much people work in "the business" or at least have a friend who knows a mate, who has a friend who was bitten by a dog
which has fucked the dog of a friend who was a relative of someone who has a friend who knows somebody who has a realtionship
with someone who is a colleague of somebody who know one of Daniels inner cirlce....

hahhahhha, now tell me how much degrees these idiots are away from Daniel :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lexxie

Post by Lexxie »

Dunda wrote:it is amazing how much people work in "the business" or at least have a friend who knows a mate, who has a friend who was bitten by a dog
which has fucked the dog of a friend who was a relative of someone who has a friend who knows somebody who has a realtionship
with someone who is a colleague of somebody who know one of Daniels inner cirlce....

hahhahhha, now tell me how much degrees these idiots are away from Daniel :lol: :lol:
I laughed so much at that i nearly spilt my cup of tea over my computer!!

I've tried to ask people on JJ why they hate Satsuki so much, but no one has really given me a sensible, mature answer or they just don't answer at all. I don't think they really know themselves, i put it down to jealousy.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Tigerlily wrote:
Dunda wrote:it is amazing how much people work in "the business" or at least have a friend who knows a mate, who has a friend who was bitten by a dog

I've tried to ask people on JJ why they hate Satsuki so much, but no one has really given me a sensible, mature answer or they just don't answer at all. I don't think they really know themselves, i put it down to jealousy.
That and probably irriteted, that he did choose someone, THEY didn´t find appropriate. Like he is sooo hot and she is sooo not. Not true in my book anyway and even if so - guess there must be a lot of unpleasant stuff in their lifes to be so uncomfortable at others, who appear to be happy and have what they might like for themselves.

Lu

Post by Lu »

Tigerlily wrote:

It is SOOOO jealousy and sour grapes. I read there sometimes just to have a good laugh at how petty and transparent they are. WAAAHHH!! Sats gets to be with Daniel and I don't. They wouldn't care so much about her, her looks, her demeanor, any of that, if they weren't so insanely jealous of her.
My books!

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Tigerlily wrote:I've tried to ask people on JJ why they hate Satsuki so much, but no one has really given me a sensible, mature answer
Could that be down to the fact that there are no sensible, mature people on there? :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Anglophile wrote:
Tigerlily wrote:I've tried to ask people on JJ why they hate Satsuki so much, but no one has really given me a sensible, mature answer
Could that be down to the fact that there are no sensible, mature people on there? :wink:
To be honest with you both that I have seen on JJ that ppl have left very nasty comments about Dan's girlfriend, ppl are just very childish & not got anything better to do apart from being horrible about Dan's girlfriend. Dan & Sats are suitable to each other, they make a lovely couple. I wish them both all the happiness that they deserve. :wink:
ChristineWhiting

Post by ChristineWhiting »

Does anyone who what Satsuki is up to? I just sometimes think of the poor girl and just wonder how she is and hope that she has moved on.
Bit silly really, but i saw a few times at opening of films and just wondered?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Not really, last thing on DTD was that she was in Calfornia, and she was an entrepreneur, which basically tells us nothing, a photo of her next to swimming pool looking very well indeed.