daniel & sats

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Cheryll, truer words have never been said.

Thank you for that!

I'm not going to erase all pics of Daniel with Heike or Daniel with Sats, because they are not connected with Daniel any more.

But on the other side I'm looking forward to pics with Daniel and Rachel, because that's what we will get now.

And it's pretty normal that we talk about Rachel now, because he is with her right now.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:I like talking about rachel its his wife too. Just think we can all have our favourvites. Like we have favourvite parts of Daniel, Sf its his crotch (obviously), me its his apple cheeks (on his face), boss its his lips, jec its the pup.
Talking about respect for daniel, which is wot got me to be honest. Me and SF were talking about watching him on a live video cam, getting off in the shower for gods sake (funny too), i think thats more disrepectful to him (if he knew), then some one prefering sats or rachel of heike. I just dont get this whole thing, we only having to like rachel, only having to like Sats, I like both of them I dont think either one of them is perfect, no one is. (I have realised wot thread i am on now) wink.
Its will be more and more Rachel, because he is married to her, and her fans will start liking him, because basically he is adorable. The way it was all sats when he was engaged to her. I think sats and Heike are his background past now, and rachel is his future. I think the majority of us on here on really good friends.
This..

I deleted the rest of my post, as I am in a rather foul mood anyway and don't feel like moderating. Didn't see Dundas post, so its not necessary anyway...

...but in her own thread its - of course.- allowed to talk about Sats...she earned my respect, so I see no reason to forget about her.

Its understandable, that Rachel has mor real fans here, since w knew close to nothing about Sats as a person. This is different with rachel, but..

...IMO..its no more a DTRD side then its was a DTSD side. Both were spoken about and discussed about, just that there is more knowledge about Rachl. Not her fault, but not Sats either..

Lets just be a bit understanding about the whole thing...both sides - pretty please. We are grown ups, are we not?
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote: This..

I deleted the rest of my post, as I am in a rather foul mood anyway and don't feel like moderating. Didn't see Dundas post, so its not necessary anyway...

...but in her own thread its - of course.- allowed to talk about Sats...
Sorry you're in a foul mood (nothing serious I hope).....but it's a shame you deleted the rest of it. What you had to say was worth reading.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Where in my post did I say that his past has to be erased?
I said I am against seeing posts where his exes are pitted against his wife.
To me that is disrespectful.

Before RW, was this the way here with some member that didn't like Sats and was always comparing Heike with her?

I am done :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:Where in my post did I say that his past has to be erased?

Before RW, was this the way here with some member that didn't like Sats and was always comparing Heike with her?

IMO, it has nothing to do with Rachel at all, when someone feels for Sats. She lost him. Period. and that is sad for her...nothing wrong with expressing that. And this IS HER thread. You defend somebody, who isn't attacked AT ALL!
I would wish, you would think about that...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tampa

Post by tampa »

Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote:Where in my post did I say that his past has to be erased?

IMO, it has nothing to do with Rachel at all, when someone feels for Sats. She lost him. Period. and that is sad for her...nothing wrong with expressing that. And this IS HER thread. You defend somebody, who isn't attacked AT ALL!
I would wish, you would think about that...
THere seems to be a "thought police" thing going on sometimes where one is not allowed to say anything nice about Sats or anything at all critical about Rachel. Sorry. But there are some of us on this site which again is a DC site, not a RW site, who admired Sat's total devotion to DC and there are some of us on this site that worry about Rachel's priorities which usually seem to leave DC behind. life is about choices, and I have feared from the very beginning of DC/RW that Rachel's fierce ambition will leave DC constantly alone and eventually miserable. He has been spoiled with women who made him their priority and Rachel's endless absense from him is not going to age well.

And don't post about how career women have every right to also be devoted to their careers. That is NOT what this is about. Marriage is about shared sacrifices but it is very clear to me that DC has made ALL of the sacrifices in this marriage. He has sacrified more kids (and I read interviews from years back where he said he wanted more kids), he has sacrificed his home, family and friends in London to live in NY, he has sacrifced his beloved beach vacations where we saw him constantly with Heike and Sats when he was on a break. And probably most of all he has sacrificed companionship given that Rachel is off on location about 90% of the time.

So bash away. Either the scales will fall from the infatuated DC's eyes (and the Rachel lovers on the site) and he will get fed up with being constantly alone and living on a plane trying to be with her, or RW will need to start giving 50/50 to this marriage. So far, it seems to be Daniel doing all the sacrificing. At the rate Rachel is going, one wonders if she will bother showing up for DC's opening the Olympics because promoting Bourne as usual will be her priority. We'll see. Hope to heavens for his sake I'm wrong. And DON"T attack me for being a Sat's lover. I never was, ain't now. I honestly believe DA did not want to marry her for this very reason. He got fed up with being alone.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Seriously, Tampa, seriously? Sorry, but I know you are smarter than this. You know nothing about their agreements or schedules. You don't know when they are together unless there is a tweet or photo. None of us do. All I know is that the woman has a small child and a career. Daniel was 4 when his parents split. Same with Henry. He knows what it's like to be a Henry; he's been there. Henry comes first, as he should. I can't imagine Daniel thinking otherwise. And I don't think this is a sacrifice. Daniel gets to be a stepfather for the rest of his life to an adorable boy beginning at a perfect age. Don't feel sorry for Daniel being alone. I'm sure he's fine. I would hate for him to read your post as I find it really embarrassing that someone on the forum has these thoughts. Sorry. I hope we're good.
tampa

Post by tampa »

sf2la wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Seriously, Tampa, seriously? Sorry, but I know you are smarter than this. You know nothing about their agreements or schedules. You don't know when they are together unless there is a tweet or photo. None of us do. All I know is that the woman has a small child and a career. Daniel was 4 when his parents split. Same with Henry. He knows what it's like to be a Henry; he's been there. Henry comes first, as he should. I can't imagine Daniel thinking otherwise. And I don't think this is a sacrifice. Daniel gets to be a stepfather for the rest of his life to an adorable boy beginning at a perfect age. Don't feel sorry for Daniel being alone. I'm sure he's fine. I would hate for him to read your post as I find it really embarrassing that someone on the forum has these thoughts. Sorry. I hope we're good.
Why sf do you find it necessary to personally attack other posters when they post an OPINION that you disagree with. I'm stating my opinion and I'm not threatened by other posters opinions when I disagree with them. We ALL post opinions. I am on this site because I am a big DC fan. I love his work and I think he is a nice guy. That does not require me to also love RW and everything she does. As I and others have noted, this is a DC fan site, not a RW fan site - and we are just as entitled to post our opinions as you are.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tampa wrote:Marriage is about shared sacrifices but it is very clear to me that DC has made ALL of the sacrifices in this marriage. He has sacrified more kids (and I read interviews from years back where he said he wanted more kids), he has sacrificed his home, family and friends in London to live in NY, he has sacrifced his beloved beach vacations where we saw him constantly with Heike and Sats when he was on a break. And probably most of all he has sacrificed companionship given that Rachel is off on location about 90% of the time.

So bash away.
Sorry, I don't have the energy. I wish you could ask him if if he regrets any of his decisions post-2009.
caramel

Post by caramel »

tampa wrote:

Why sf do you find it necessary to personally attack other posters when they post an OPINION that you disagree with. I'm stating my opinion and I'm not threatened by other posters opinions when I disagree with them. We ALL post opinions. I am on this site because I am a big DC fan. I love his work and I think he is a nice guy. That does not require me to also love RW and everything she does. As I and others have noted, this is a DC fan site, not a RW fan site - and we are just as entitled to post our opinions as you are.
Opinions yes, diatribes I don't think so.

Yes, I hope this tirade makes you feel good because I am sure it made a few people happy here. So thanks so much for that. :clapclap:

I guess the little request I made this morning of just respecting Daniel's choice and moving on is asking too much of you.
You know what IF RW is out of his life like you are so clearly seeing in your crystal ball, please join hands with a few here to rejoice.
I think Daniel being divorced and miserable will make his so called 'ardent' fans happy.

Yes, sf lets hope Daniel or someone from his team doesn't read this so called OPINION. How embarrassing indeed!
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

@ SF

:stick_iagree:
tampa wrote: At the rate Rachel is going, one wonders if she will bother showing up for DC's opening the Olympics because promoting Bourne as usual will be her priority. We'll see. Hope to heavens for his sake I'm wrong.
Silly. It isn't even sure if he is live there doing the stunt or if they just show a video. And even if he would do it live what could she do there.

And what was he doing when she had her birthday. Right he was working. I think there will be always a situation where one of them has to work.
tampa

Post by tampa »

caramel wrote:
tampa wrote:

Opinions yes, diatribes I don't think so.

Yes, I hope this tirade makes you feel good because I am sure it made a few people happy here. So thanks so much for that. :clapclap:

I guess the little request I made this morning of just respecting Daniel's choice and moving on is asking too much of you.
You know what IF RW is out of his life like you are so clearly seeing in your crystal ball, please join hands with a few here to rejoice.
I think Daniel being divorced and miserable will make his so called 'ardent' fans happy.

Yes, sf lets hope Daniel or someone from his team doesn't read this so called OPINION. How embarrassing indeed!
First of all, I'm posting on a Sats thread, not a RW thread. And you have totally twisted what I said. I don't want him to get a divorce. How the hell would that make me happy. I just don't want him to be constantly alone. Period! How exactly is that an attack on DC? If you think constantly being alone is fine for a show business marriage with it's endless temptations, well fine. I respectfully and seriously don't agree. You can cOntinue to bash away. I will not respond further.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

We know he's not constantly alone. You paint a picture of Daniel that is nothing but misery, a pawn in RW's world. I mean really, she probably snaps her fingers and he stands at attention ready to jump has high as she says. Gotta be, right?

I have nothing against Sats, but clearly DC is more interested in a woman with a life of her own than with one who follows him around. I have to say that makes me find DC more interesting.
caramel

Post by caramel »

tampa, yes - hit and run.

It doesn't matter where you posted your thoughts, you have no safety net just because you posted in Sats' thread. You made your very loud thoughts in an open forum.

Look in your crystal ball right now and tell me where DC is. Did he have a shower today? :lol: Do u have any idea what he has planned for the summer?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:tampa, yes - hit and run.

It doesn't matter where you posted your thoughts, you have no safety net just because you posted in Sats' thread. You made your very loud thoughts in an open forum.

Look in your crystal ball right now and tell me where DC is. Did he have a shower today? :lol: Do u have any idea what he has planned for the summer?
My Ouija board says he's coming to my house to spend the night!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: