"MEMBER DC MUSINGS ARCHIVE"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It's like he's making an effort every way he can to look physically different from his sexy James Bond image that most new fans (like me) are attracted to. It's like he wants us to look beneath that image to the talent and the real person. He's forcing us to evaluate why we admire him.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sometimes,I'm amazed at how blue his eyes are. Absolute blue perfection

Me too! and they are indeed perfection, they are mesmerising, captivating, magnetic, hypnotic, sexy, tantalising, seductive etc...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I was so proud just watching him, he's adorable. I just can't imagine there is anything wrong with this man - self-deprecating, funny, warm, handsome, engaging, witty, lucky, having the time of his life, and the hottest thing in NY right now.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I think this belongs here..............
Lu wrote:yes, I agree with GG, he was really in a good mood that night it seemed. When Hugh came by, he seemed very distracted and quick and eager to get away. To me, it seemed that Daniel really took the time to look at everyone, really LOOK. I saw him look at Sharmaine before he took her camera, and he did the same to me, really LOOKED at me so I saw him actually seeing me, not just grabbing the camera and getting it over with with a bunch of fake smiles and rushing.

After he moved down to the next person I turned and said, "It's so nice of you to do this. Take pictures with your fans." And he said, nice as you please, "oh, it's not that hard," and big smile. He was just really nice. I was afraid to meet him because I thought he might be an ass, but I just really felt, in the short few minutes I observed him, that he was the deep, intelligent, complex person we all suspect he is. I cannot fathom what he makes of all the adoration and hassle that follows him everywhere, but there is certainly a man there beneath the superstar. He's not just hot air and fluff.

But we all knew that. :D