JACKMAN, CRAIG TO TAKE B'WAY BY STORM

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Cicero
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Copenhagen

Post by Cicero » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 pm

I'm sure the naughty corner tickets would go fast :wink:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Image

User avatar
Zibzabzut
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:15 am
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post by Zibzabzut » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:33 pm

They'd be sold out in a heartbeat :lol:

User avatar
loucifer67
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:38 am

Envy

Post by loucifer67 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Hi All

I'm so jealous you all being able attend
I did go to NY to see HJ in "The Boy From Oz" in 2004 and the buzz from the fans at the stage door is addictive.

Please could someone buy me a programme
I'll re-imburse you of course.
If you managed to get it signed that would be great LOL (not serious)

Lou
x
"I have no armour left, you've stripped it from me"

Loucifer67
X

Image

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Naughty Corner

Post by tbossmc2000 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:06 pm

OK, I might get in a lot of trouble. Please just take this for fun.
:lol: This is diffently the naughty corner.
Even Daniel is opening the door to take a peak at this one!!
click on the link befow and enjoy

http://www.dlisted.com/node/32248

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Re: Naughty Corner

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:40 pm

tbossmc2000 wrote:OK, I might get in a lot of trouble. Please just take this for fun.
:lol: This is diffently the naughty corner.
Even Daniel is opening the door to take a peak at this one!!
click on the link befow and enjoy

http://www.dlisted.com/node/32248
I'm still laughing!
Crazy!

User avatar
sharmaine
Posts: 5496
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:28 am
Location: Lotusland, Canada

Post by sharmaine » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 pm

That's hilarious.....actually it's not too far from the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Although I resent the part about "tuna fish"..... :evil:

I can just imagine the level of hormonal happiness going on in the theatre....not to mention any gay men who attend (lord knows that they love them just as much as we do). It will be hot, hot, hot....even in the month of October! They may have to increase the air conditioning a tad during this time, no? LOL

Let's see - some good items to sell? "steady rain" chair pads, hand held fans, drool bibs, hankies, kleenex, theatre glasses?

Are you ready Daniel and Hugh? for the onslaught of women out to gawk at you both. We shall remain civil. We shall remain calm.....because we are good-natured women. (Like hell - are you kidding me - I feel like I'm going to my first big rock concert!)
Image

Image

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:05 pm

sharmaine wrote:That's hilarious.....actually it's not too far from the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Although I resent the part about "tuna fish"..... :evil:

I can just imagine the level of hormonal happiness going on in the theatre....not to mention any gay men who attend (lord knows that they love them just as much as we do). It will be hot, hot, hot....even in the month of October! They may have to increase the air conditioning a tad during this time, no? LOL

Let's see - some good items to sell? "steady rain" chair pads, hand held fans, drool bibs, hankies, kleenex, theatre glasses?

Are you ready Daniel and Hugh? for the onslaught of women out to gawk at you both. We shall remain civil. We shall remain calm.....because we are good-natured women. (Like hell - are you kidding me - I feel like I'm going to my first big rock concert!)
If I went I would bring sugar to sustain us all...marzipan and these;
ImageImageImageImageImageImage first five rows of dtd.. :lol: and our eyes like at tennis match watching ball..
Image
ImageImage

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46345
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:39 pm

The 3rd october will be an especially hard day for the boys - DTD Daniellas ready to rumble...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Germangirl wrote:The 3rd october will be an especially hard day for the boys - DTD Daniellas ready to rumble...
I'm going to the evening show, whereas most everyone else is going to the matinee. All I ask is that you try not to drool too much on my seat (well, maybe I should bring along a towel just in case) and that you don't wear out Daniel by the time 8pm comes along. Now if you want to wear out Hugh to the point where he can't even make it, and there happens to be no stand-in available so that it is a one-man play with Daniel playing both parts, I would be forever grateful Image.

User avatar
Miss-Meow
Posts: 3480
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by Miss-Meow » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:13 am

For those of you already booked to go to NY, which hotel/s are you staying in? Are they near the theatre?
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Image

User avatar
togal
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Post by togal » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 am

Miss-Meow wrote:For those of you already booked to go to NY, which hotel/s are you staying in? Are they near the theatre?
i have not booked my hotel yet but i will most likely stay in the mid-town east area. for hotels closer to the theatre i think you would be looking at times square or midtown west. hotel rates in the fall season are the most expensive so it's worth it to take some time to research various web-sites for the best deal.

User avatar
togal
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Post by togal » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:28 am

calypso wrote:
sharmaine wrote:That's hilarious.....actually it's not too far from the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Although I resent the part about "tuna fish"..... :evil:

I can just imagine the level of hormonal happiness going on in the theatre....not to mention any gay men who attend (lord knows that they love them just as much as we do). It will be hot, hot, hot....even in the month of October! They may have to increase the air conditioning a tad during this time, no? LOL

Let's see - some good items to sell? "steady rain" chair pads, hand held fans, drool bibs, hankies, kleenex, theatre glasses?

Are you ready Daniel and Hugh? for the onslaught of women out to gawk at you both. We shall remain civil. We shall remain calm.....because we are good-natured women. (Like hell - are you kidding me - I feel like I'm going to my first big rock concert!)
If I went I would bring sugar to sustain us all...marzipan and these;
ImageImageImageImageImageImage first five rows of dtd.. :lol: and our eyes like at tennis match watching ball..
Image
lol. sharmaine, you put my feelings exactly into words. now we need to put together a checklist for a survival kit. calypso, the sugar is great but with all the drooling that i'm sure will be going on, it can get a little messy. :D

User avatar
Cicero
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Copenhagen

Post by Cicero » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:17 pm

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:The 3rd october will be an especially hard day for the boys - DTD Daniellas ready to rumble...
I'm going to the evening show, whereas most everyone else is going to the matinee. All I ask is that you try not to drool too much on my seat (well, maybe I should bring along a towel just in case) and that you don't wear out Daniel by the time 8pm comes along. Now if you want to wear out Hugh to the point where he can't even make it, and there happens to be no stand-in available so that it is a one-man play with Daniel playing both parts, I would be forever grateful Image.
Don't you worry! I'll take good care of Hugh :twisted: :twisted:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Image

User avatar
Miss-Meow
Posts: 3480
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by Miss-Meow » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:52 pm

togal wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:For those of you already booked to go to NY, which hotel/s are you staying in? Are they near the theatre?
i have not booked my hotel yet but i will most likely stay in the mid-town east area. for hotels closer to the theatre i think you would be looking at times square or midtown west. hotel rates in the fall season are the most expensive so it's worth it to take some time to research various web-sites for the best deal.
Thanks for the advice Togal - will do some hunting around
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Image

Jocelyn919
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:44 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Post by Jocelyn919 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 am

Just a quick question....when I ordered the tickets i said i wanted e-tickets...I was just wondering if anyone selected that option? And if you did...how long did it take before u got the tickets in ur email? It said 5 days when i ordered it...but I just haven't recieved it yet...I checked my AMEX card...and it has already been charged...so just wondering lol...dont like the idea thati dont have the tix yet lol thanks~
Image

Post Reply