JACKMAN, CRAIG TO TAKE B'WAY BY STORM

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Don't know whether this is reliable but I really can imagine Daniel reacting this way, thinking that they will write what they want regardless what he really has said :lol: :lol:

James Bond star Daniel Craig has joked that he ‘drinks a lot’ and uses ‘narcotics’ to unwind after his Broadway performances.

The actor, who is starring in New York in theatre drama A Steady Rain with Hugh Jackman, said he needs to loosen up when he comes off stage – after swearing at a reporter.

Veteran gossip columnist Cindy Adams reports: “I asked Daniel Craig how he relaxes after those tense scenes on Broadway, and he murmured, ‘Want a quote, I’ll give you a f**king quote’, and said, ‘I drink a lot and take narcotics’.”

She said the film star then walked off away from her.

Craig, 41, was among the celebrity guests at Sir Elton John’s annual AIDS Foundation benefit in New York, according to the New York Post.

Source: http://www.celebritynewsnow.com/2009/11 ... narcotics/

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

At least it's not impossible :D.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:Don't know whether this is reliable but I really can imagine Daniel reacting this way, thinking that they will write what they want regardless what he really has said :lol: :lol:

James Bond star Daniel Craig has joked that he ‘drinks a lot’ and uses ‘narcotics’ to unwind after his Broadway performances.

The actor, who is starring in New York in theatre drama A Steady Rain with Hugh Jackman, said he needs to loosen up when he comes off stage – after swearing at a reporter.

Veteran gossip columnist Cindy Adams reports: “I asked Daniel Craig how he relaxes after those tense scenes on Broadway, and he murmured, ‘Want a quote, I’ll give you a f**king quote’, and said, ‘I drink a lot and take narcotics’.”

Craig, 41, was among the celebrity guests at Sir Elton John’s annual AIDS Foundation benefit in New York, according to the New York Post.

Source: http://www.celebritynewsnow.com/2009/11 ... narcotics/
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cindy_a ... wpFQGdhLXK
"I asked Daniel Craig how he relaxes after those tense scenes on Broadway, and he murmured: "Want a quote, I'll give you a f - - - ing quote" and said: "I drink a lot and take narcotics." He, too, then walked away."

Probably why he looked upset at table. It got to him.
he tired and wanted to be elft alone. i think satsuki help calm him down.
ImageImage
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

F*ckin Cindy Adams. Good for you DC!
:lol:
Crazy!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

IMO, Daniel's huge success on Broadway and spending seveal months in New York he is experiencing what the media can do to a very nice successful person.
They build you up and tear you down.
Cindy Adams is always looking for dirt and turning it into mud. I have seen her do it to stars before.
So that said, Daniel could of said what he did in a joking manner and next thing it's mud slinsging all over the tabloids.
I would say Daniel likes to drink and so f#!king what. I would be very surprised if he does drugs. He probably did back in the day but we have to remember Bab's is always keeping a close watch over our guy.
He seems way to grounded to throw it all away at this point.
IMO, he looks tired and is showing the signs of what a broadway play can do PLUS this is a very serious play that goes night after night week after week.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
calypso

Post by calypso »

tbossmc2000 wrote:IMO, Daniel's huge success on Broadway and spending seveal months in New York he is experiencing what the media can do to a very nice successful person.
They build you up and tear you down.
Cindy Adams is always looking for dirt and turning it into mud. I have seen her do it to stars before.
So that said, Daniel could of said what he did in a joking manner and next thing it's mud slinsging all over the tabloids.
I would say Daniel likes to drink and so f#!king what. I would be very surprised if he does drugs. He probably did back in the day but we have to remember Bab's is always keeping a close watch over our guy.
He seems way to grounded to throw it all away at this point.
IMO, he looks tired and is showing the signs of what a broadway play can do PLUS this is a very serious play that goes night after night week after week.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
i not think he did heavy drugs maybe the pot but we all know he drinks.

cindy adams has been nasty about him in past and she like spaniel, sniffing away around everyone. she is basura.

no wonder he not like red carpets as he has to face all these stupid people.
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

That's right. I agree.
She has to live with herself and face her own demons.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

At least Cindy Adams was somewhat self-deprecating. Excerpts from the article:

Nobody wanted anything to do with me. I asked the Food Network's Sandra Lee is she marrying Andrew Cuomo -- and she left me flat. I asked Daniel Craig how he relaxes after those tense scenes on Broadway, and he murmured: "Want a quote, I'll give you a f - - - ing quote" and said: "I drink a lot and take narcotics." He, too, then walked away.

I love Elton John. Maybe because he was almost the only one who didn't walk away from me.

As much as I'm sure the celebs support Elton's cause, I bet most of them would rather be home in their jammies. I would bet Daniel is tired of all the social events he's been attending. But he sure cleans up well for an alcoholic and crack addict - ha!! - just kidding, you know - but not about he cleaning up part :lol:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Wait a minute Nellie, I'm still stumbling over Sandra Lee and Andrew Cuomo! :shock:
Crazy!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Didn't this woman ask him once when he was going to wear the blue swimtrunks again? :?

The name rings a bell and I think he walked away from her then. Maybe he remembered her?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So , he didn ´t loose his edge. :wink: Remember Jonathan ? after the Baftas "You are a f**ing fool" and he sure deserved that.

There are a lot of people right now who want a piece of him day in, day out...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Linda

Post by Linda »

I am glad the article said he joked that he drinks and uses narcotics. We sure don't want that going around the tabloids. No wonder he looked upset at the table, with that Cindy gal bugging him. Poor Daniel. I know these events are for charity, but maybe he should stay home and rest up after the play. He must be really getting to the end of his rope.
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

Linda wrote:James Bond star Daniel Craig has joked that he ‘drinks a lot’ and uses ‘narcotics’ to unwind after his Broadway performances.

I am glad the article said he joked that he drinks and uses narcotics. We sure don't want that going around the tabloids. No wonder he looked upset at the table, with that Cindy gal bugging him. Poor Daniel. I know these events are for charity, but maybe he should stay home and rest up after the play. He must be really getting to the end of his rope.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think this rumor was going around for a while. Good for Dan!!!!
calypso

Post by calypso »

To Cindy:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Very good. You should send it to her at the NYPost..