JACKMAN, CRAIG TO TAKE B'WAY BY STORM

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Linda

Post by Linda »

I would love to go - to see Daniel and to see NYC as well. What fun!
Lu

Post by Lu »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:A love bite :twisted: It wasn´t me...lalalalala - rather bite into Dans jug ears :lol:
You want to do what to my ears?? :shock:

......now let me think about this....hmmmm

Promise not to bite too hard?...............

Cause biting too hard will bring tears to my eyes.....

Well, okay then.......just as long I got time left over to go
visit Jec in the Naughty Corner........
...................Image
OMG!!! LMAO!!!!!!! SO funny JEC.

I too thought about that interview when DC said he might turn gay for Hugh, with a little "baby pink" lipstick.

LOLOLLLLLL :lol:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:A love bite :twisted: It wasn´t me...lalalalala - rather bite into Dans jug ears :lol:
Dear Daniel - you wouldn´t want to know, believe me :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Dear Daniel - you wouldn´t want to know, believe me :lol:
He even doesn't want to know, what we want to do to him anyway :twisted: :lol:.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

I would love to go if it's possible with my work etc. I suppose it won't be easy getting tickets...
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

sharmaine wrote:Not wanting to put any strain on Elaine's home.....I would like to ask if there are others who would want to go to the play and/or visit NYC for a few days (when and if) this who thing takes off. If so, I'm interested in rooming with said person if necessary. Ideas welcome.
SHAR... I WOULD ROOM WITH YOU!!! 8)

Oh, how I would love to go!!!! I already have a week off in September but it's the week AFTER the 7th. Maybe I could change it?? I shouldn't get my hopes up too high. Money is so tight for me this year and my job may or may not be in jeopardy. F**k it, I would just get a loan out at the bank and worry about money later but that's only IF I can keep my job!! I've been wanting to return to NYC for years as well!! When will the tickets go on sale??!! :shock: I'll bet they'll fly out the door faster than anything you could imagine... So many questions but my heart and mind is all of a fluster!!! :o
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

To everyone whom I've disappointed, I am truly sorry.
Crazy!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

At last....someone commenting out there who got it right!!!

....and Daniel Craig, of 007 fame, but classically trained for the British stage before achieving movie stardom.

http://www.silverjames.com/?p=1948
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

JEC57 wrote:At last....someone commenting out there who got it right!!!

....and Daniel Craig, of 007 fame, but classically trained for the British stage before achieving movie stardom.

http://www.silverjames.com/?p=1948
That's good :D. Daniel's got talent and experience and nobody may forget that :evil: :lol:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I can recommend a hotel in NY, which is located close the Empire State Building and you can easily and without hazzle go back at night. Its the "New Yorker", a hotel, that is not too expensive and as I said, very well located.

http://newyorkerhotel.com/accommodations.html
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

To everyone whom I've disappointed, I am truly sorry.
Dearest Elaine,

There is no need to apologize. Just because you happen to be the only NYC resident that anyone happens to know on this forum does not mean that you have to be the official tour guide. This event (when it happens) is a big one and with the number of fans/members who are interested, it would make logical sense to book tickets, rooms, etc on our own. I empathize with the pressure that you've had since this news came out and feel that those who do plan to go, will all manage to somehow find a room, buy a ticket and be there. No worries, no pressure on you, my friend.

DtD members will make it happen.

All the best.
Shar

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

I do hope this is true!!! They are both wonderful actors and to see them side by side would be great. I hope its very successful ad Danny boy will bring it to the UK! I know I will be getting tickets to see that!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

NextBondGirl wrote:Oh, how I would love to go!!!! I already have a week off in September but it's the week AFTER the 7th.
so you could go to the premiere :wink:

The play will be on stage after Labour Day!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

i try to go if i am ok, i would love to meet other dtd family.
this is me getting ready for play
i will bring food if i go yes?
we all can do this in front row
i bring flask
we cheer when daniel walks on stage
we shout and tell him he more sexy than hugh and to take shirt off..
i bring flowers from garden we throw at daniel..

what a great time we will have...
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: Gosh, Cal, if we do all that, we will be thrown out faster than we can say "Daniel" :lol: and I am not sure, I can think of food just then :wink: But afterwards, we all will be very hungry, if not for food, but that might help. :twisted: But yes, we will have a great time.