HELLO POLL ON DANIEL & SATSUKI

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Do you think Daniel & Satsuki should marry in 2009 to seal their relationship?

Poll ended at Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:59 am

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes: 28

Sue

HELLO POLL ON DANIEL & SATSUKI

Post by Sue »

Hi there :D

I've been absent again due to my Dad's illness, Alzheimer's keeping me very busy, and I'm recovering from a bad head cold.

To cheer me up I thought it's about time I give this Daniel Forum a check as it's long overdue. It is a long weekend here in NZ with Monday being a holiday Queen's Birthday, even though the Queen's birthday is in April!!! Go figure!! I know there is a reason for it being held in June.

Anyway at the Hello website I just saw that Daniel & Satsuki were voted the No.1 couple that people would like to see married in 2009. They got 44% of the vote. Did any of you ladies/men vote??? I hope I'm not behind with this news!!!

DANIEL & SATS WERE NAMED THE NO.1 COUPLE!!![/color] :D

What do you think of that? Do you agree that you would like to see them married as they've been together for a number of years now so it times Daniel & Sats make their relationship official? Or do you think they should just go on as is? :?:

Sue xxx :lol: :D
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I vote "Yes" because I would like to have him made this commitment, as he will never find a better companion than Satsuki or a more devoted woman (aside from us, of course :wink:). But this is just for my own comfy feeling about the matter being settled. I don´t think, they need it - not even that it would do them particularly good, because Daniel might be uncomfy with the thought and that alone might harm the relationsship. I feel, is is very scared to step into his parents footsteps with all the divorces. Plus I am very sure, Sats is taken care of finacially - married or not.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebritie ... 009/51653/
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat May 30, 2009 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

What a vote :shock:! The votes are so close to each other, but I voted "yes", because I think it would be great and very romantic. Of course their relationship is almost like a marriage, but it would be nice to know it's a "real" one. For me it's absolutely understanding that Daniel might be scared, because of all the divorces in his life (his parents's ones and his own of course),but perhaps he takes this step in his life, what I would be very pleased about.
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Voted No. Just love the way they are :)
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Haven't voted. As long as they are happy and in love, I couldn't care less whether they are married or not. They are a gorgeous couple anyway.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

I voted yes, because when you love someone as much as they clearly love one another, to seal it by getting married is lovely. I don't mind though really, they are a wonderful couple as it is and I wouldn't want that to change. I will carry on loving them as a couple regardless of the fact that they are married or not, as long as Daniel is happy!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
razzledazzle134

Post by razzledazzle134 »

I voted no, because I don't think they should marry to 'save' their relationship as marriage is supposed to come about when the relationship is already perfect IMO. If you go into a marriage with a crappy relationship it's only going to continue being crappy IMO! However, I personally would be extremely insulted if I was Satsuki because they've been dating for what? Four years?...and he still hasn't got down on one knee!!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

razzledazzle134 wrote:I voted no, because I don't think they should marry to 'save' their relationship as marriage is supposed to come about when the relationship is already perfect IMO. If you go into a marriage with a crappy relationship it's only going to continue being crappy IMO! However, I personally would be extremely insulted if I was Satsuki because they've been dating for what? Four years?...and he still hasn't got down on one knee!!!!
Maybe he has and she knows him good enough to say "No". All possible...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

razzledazzle134

Post by razzledazzle134 »

Well, personally if I didn't want to marry a man who I've been with for 4 years I would just end it....I'm one of those people that thinks if you can't see yourself having a future with someone, there's no point being with them at all especially for extended periods of time. I'm not saying Satsuki should think the same at all that's just the way I would feel about it.
nadine

Post by nadine »

razzledazzle134 wrote:Well, personally if I didn't want to marry a man who I've been with for 4 years I would just end it....I'm one of those people that thinks if you can't see yourself having a future with someone, there's no point being with them at all especially for extended periods of time. I'm not saying Satsuki should think the same at all that's just the way I would feel about it.
i thought exactly the same
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

nadine wrote:
razzledazzle134 wrote:Well, personally if I didn't want to marry a man who I've been with for 4 years I would just end it....I'm one of those people that thinks if you can't see yourself having a future with someone, there's no point being with them at all especially for extended periods of time. I'm not saying Satsuki should think the same at all that's just the way I would feel about it.
Hm - maybe you got me wrong. What I meant was, that she might have ben smart enough to know, that he might ask in spite of his fear and that she knows, that this might make a difference in their relationsship, that might hurt it. If you had parents, who were each divorced three times, you would also think twice about marriage. He married the first time, because he thought, it was the propper thing to do, with her being pregnant and he took on the responsibility. It failed..I am sure, Satsuki couldn´t be more loved and she knows it.

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
nadine wrote:
Hm - maybe you got me wrong. What I meant was, that she might have ben smart enough to know, that he might ask in spite of his fear and that she knows, that this might make a difference in their relationsship, that might hurt it. If you had parents, who were each divorced three times, you would also think twice about marriage. He married the first time, because he thought, it was the propper thing to do, with her being pregnant and he took on the responsibility. It failed..I am sure, Satsuki couldn´t be more loved and she knows it.
i not know that, i thought his parents remarried just once after to max blonde and evelyn :shock:
ImageImage
nadine

Post by nadine »

Germangirl wrote:
nadine wrote:
yeah thats true maybe i grew up in a community where everything is
like a holy world ( makes that any sense? *löl*)
when you love someone it´s clear that you marry this person.

sorry i can´t express myself today....no more alcohol for me ^^
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

It could be that neither are keen on marriage. I know I could care less about it. If I were with a guy and he felt it was important I would do it, but to me it is not that important. I voted no by the way. I think if you are happy and both people know they are commited then there is no problem with the staying unmarried. Then ofcourse they could already be married. Janet Jackson was married for like ten or fifteen years and no one knew about it.
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

I don't think it's anybody's business but their own, so I'm not voting at all.