Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sophie

Post by Sophie »

sharmaine wrote:Image
wow...
you wanna do WHAT to me?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maybe this has been posted? It's an article about the understudies standing by nightly, etc.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 83086.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Beauty, Sharmaine and certainly so true...Thanks

BTW sf - yes, its been posted and brought back my memories of fear, I had all three times, before I actually saw him sitting there. Only then I was calm :oops:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Thank you very much for all the pics, reports, videos etc.! They have certainly kept me afloat this fall not having been able to experience it all first hand!
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

At the end...thanks to all of you for doing that great job!
:D :D :D Thank you very much to all of you for your wonderful pics, your beautiful vids and always very emotional and very good stories. Thank you so much for showing AND sharing :D :D :D ! Without dtd and all of you I would have an empty book only and knowing nothing. But with all of you I could take part! Ahhhh...it was a fantastic time, like a great journey. Via dtd and all of you I could accompained Daniel&Hugh on Broadway! It was a really new experience for me!
And now...I hope and wish and beg :D :D :D for London 2010.