Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

OMG Sophie....
Those are amazing!!!!!
I'd never use my camera again! :D
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

AND pics from Sunday afternoon:

:D :D
I'll put my pics from Hugh Jackman in the General discussion about other actors
you wanna do WHAT to me?
togal

Post by togal »

what wonderful pictures. thanks so much for sharing sophie. look at that smile on that bodyguard. swooooon.
Lu

Post by Lu »

oh sophie, you got tons of great pictures! :D
My books!

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Sophie, I was standing right next to you! Haha So awesome! Great pics!!!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

OMG those arms, his facal expressions. He seems to be having as much fun as the fans.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

tbossmc2000 wrote:OMG those arms, his facal expressions. He seems to be having as much fun as the fans.
He really seems to get a kick out of interacting with his fans at the stage door. Or maybe he is just acting?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Boy, I surely left on the wrong day. Imagining to have missed those arms. Shoot me - and fast :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:OMG those arms, his facal expressions. He seems to be having as much fun as the fans.
He really seems to get a kick out of interacting with his fans at the stage door. Or maybe he is just acting?
I am convinced he could do without but also, that he doesn´t put up an act.
I would asume, that at the end of this run, he will feel a bit closer to his fans, having seen them every day and having interacted for the longest period ever in his life. He might have found out, that they can be indeed a nice bunch of people. So no, I don´t feel, he is acting, also because from what I have found watching him, he is mostly pretty much himself (something not all people have come to like - interviewer and all), when out there as DC.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:I am convinced he could do without but also, that he doesn´t put up an act.
I would asume, that at the end of this run, he will feel a bit closer to his fans, having seen them every day and having interacted for the longest period ever in his life. He might have found out, that they can be indeed a nice bunch of people. So no, I don´t feel, he is acting, also because from what I have found watching him, he is mostly pretty much himself (something not all people have come to like - interviewer and all), when out there as DC.
I hope so. This has been a golden opportunity for some of his genuine fans to make their affection felt and for him to experience it and know that he is admired in a good way.

There's an old saying here "empty vessals make the the most noise" (meaning people with nothing to say, speak the loudest) and those basura sites and people both current and in the past got to him a bit, as he admitted. Their horrid attittude made an already wary man even more wary.

Now he can see that he has fans who are not nut-cases and stalkers, has fans who do care about his success and want him to shine. In no mean measure the DtD ladies in NY should take bow for that, the affection in all the pics posted just floods out and he looks so happy to be with you all, genuinely at ease and having fun.

Job well done ladies!! You all got to see him close up and he got to see some of his genuine fans close up. A real win-win situation! :D
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Wow, really great pics.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Round one of pics from last night. Not all are great but it was hard to get light without a flash and since I was using my nicer camera, I don't like flash. :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Sophie - your pics are great! I wonder where Daniel got that shirt, looks like it's been through the mill a bit! (I missed all these pics yesterday, was looking over in the photo thread for them)
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Love all your pics :D. But I would have complained when he arrives with sunglasses, because I want to see those eyes :D :lol:.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

All of his fans are showing him he is not just Bond to us, he is a person and we love his work and appreciate how hard he works and support his decisions on projects. We have proven to him we will go to the ends of the earth to be where he is.