Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
SentaLoree wrote:OK - I'm trying to post three photos from the stage door here. Please let me know if this works. Thanks.

http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af98/sentaloree
Nope, not for me. Sorry :( Says page not found.
click on the link again, I have deleted the "/[url]" :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
SentaLoree wrote:OK - I'm trying to post three photos from the stage door here. Please let me know if this works. Thanks.

http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af98/sentaloree
Nope, not for me. Sorry :( Says page not found.
click on the link again, I have deleted the "/[url]" :wink:
Great! Thanks! He looks to be in good spirits. How may layers is he wearing? :shock: :shock:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:You really never noticed the uneven lower lip? To me, its one of his most remarkable "imperfections" that I love so much. When I saw it up close, it was like "Yup, there it is - amazing" :lol:
JEC, his fold between the eyes is another sure sign, whether or not a pic is switched, as it is slightly bend to the right.
Yup - curves gently to the right eye and the bottom of the fold sits towards his left eye at the bottom bit on the bridge.

No-one would ever be able to kidnap him and put a look-a-like out there with us on the trail....we could pick out an imposter at 100 yards! :lol:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:You really never noticed the uneven lower lip? To me, its one of his most remarkable "imperfections" that I love so much. When I saw it up close, it was like "Yup, there it is - amazing" :lol:
JEC, his fold between the eyes is another sure sign, whether or not a pic is switched, as it is slightly bend to the right.
Yup - curves gently to the right eye and the bottom of the fold sits towards his left eye at the bottom bit on the bridge.

No-one would ever be able to kidnap him and put a look-a-like out there with us on the trail....we could pick out an imposter at 100 yards! :lol:

I can claim ONE imperfection that I noticed a long time ago (that's CR time for me) - his right eyelid droops while his left doesn't.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC, did you notice that you have put in pics with a very prominent fold into your blackwhite signature.

OMG, this man must really be scared to death if he ever gets to know HOW close and systematic he is explored :lol: :lol:

SentaLoree

Post by SentaLoree »

OK - Try this! Here's the video I took. Unfortunately I'm the only one who gets to see the direct eye contact he made when we shook hands. You'll hear my attempt at conversation when say "Keep choosing the tough roles, Daniel, that's what makes you a good actor". He looked directly at me when I said that, but then sort of shrugged. The absolute best part is when he hugs Jocelyn! Let me know if you can view this, please.

http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af98 ... 0_6932.flv
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote: I can claim ONE imperfection that I noticed a long time ago (that's CR time for me) - his right eyelid droops while his left doesn't.
Yup, that's a good feature to look at if you think a pic has been flipped.....his eyes have always been just that little bit uneven.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

SentaLoree wrote:OK - Try this! Here's the video I took. Unfortunately I'm the only one who gets to see the direct eye contact he made when we shook hands. You'll hear my attempt at conversation when say "Keep choosing the tough roles, Daniel, that's what makes you a good actor". He looked directly at me when I said that, but then sort of shrugged. The absolute best part is when he hugs Jocelyn! Let me know if you can view this, please.

Yes!!....can see it, and your still photos too. Lovely vid Senta, you have some wonderful memories to hang on to!! :D

btw........I don't think that was a "shrug". I think that was his usual very shy way of saying "thank you" when someone pays him a compliment. He is a man who gets shy when told how wonderful he is. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He has a heavy round scar from his agne in young years under his left ear just where the neck starts and another on the other side between the end of his eye and the hairline :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:He has a heavy round scar from his agne in young years under his left ear just where the neck starts and another on the other side between the end of his eye and the hairline :lol:
Yeah, I noticed the one on his right temple. I chalk that up to what's happened after birth, not a birth defect. HAAA!!! We probably need a thread, "What's Wrong With Daniel?" :shock:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:He has a heavy round scar from his agne in young years under his left ear just where the neck starts and another on the other side between the end of his eye and the hairline :lol:
Yeah, I noticed the one on his right temple. I chalk that up to what's happened after birth, not a birth defect. HAAA!!! We probably need a thread, "What's Wrong With Daniel?" :shock:
Och - nothing is wrong. Lets call it something that sounds nicer like . Daniels perfect imperfections or so. What you think?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Och - nothing is wrong. Lets call it something that sounds nicer like . Daniels perfect imperfections or so. What you think?
Sounds okay to me cause we like him just the way he is. But what about non-physical things that someone would like to change? I don't mind his swearing, but some people do - that kind of stuff. A different category?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
He's perfect. Lumps, bumps and scars......all perfect.

The one on his right temple was a lump until somewhere just before Moll Flanders then it turns into quite a sizable scar. As GG says, acne I think. His skin cleared considerably after he reached real maturity from about 2000 onwards.
Dunda wrote:JEC, did you notice that you have put in pics with a very prominent fold into your blackwhite signature.

OMG, this man must really be scared to death if he ever gets to know HOW close and systematic he is explored :lol: :lol:
I love that fold between his eyes. :wink:

How can we help but know him so well? When someone is held in so much affection, of course we are going to be so familiar with his features.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SentaLoree wrote:OK - Try this! Here's the video I took. Unfortunately I'm the only one who gets to see the direct eye contact he made when we shook hands. You'll hear my attempt at conversation when say "Keep choosing the tough roles, Daniel, that's what makes you a good actor". He looked directly at me when I said that, but then sort of shrugged. The absolute best part is when he hugs Jocelyn! Let me know if you can view this, please.

for those who have trouble with photbucket-vids (they sometime stuck and are very slow) here's the link to download the flv-file

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R8FFTX41