Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lexxie

Post by Lexxie »

Oh and someone needs to keep GG under control, you know how excitied she gets about Daniel, don't want her jumping up on stage do we?!!! :wink: :lol:
lauriesplace

broadway discussion thread

Post by lauriesplace »

I hope all that are going have a great time, report back as soon as you can. Give Daniel all our love!!!
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Tigerlily wrote:Oh and someone needs to keep GG under control, you know how excitied she gets about Daniel, don't want her jumping up on stage do we?!!! :wink: :lol:
Why not :lol:? Would give some nice hesdlines at least. And if they get to know about this forum we probably all get arrested in advance :lol:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Tigerlily wrote:Oh and someone needs to keep GG under control, you know how excitied she gets about Daniel, don't want her jumping up on stage do we?!!! :wink: :lol:
Nobody there - I´ll go all alone the first time PLUS sitting on the seat between the middle section and the left section - SO I will be able to jump where ever I want. :mrgreen: Watch out for headlines on the 3rd :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
Nobody there - I´ll go all alone the first time PLUS sitting on the seat between the middle section and the left section - SO I will be able to jump where ever I want. :mrgreen: Watch out for headlines on the 3rd :twisted:
i wish i was there with you GG then headlines internationally yes?
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
.. and definitely more interesting :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Nobody there - I´ll go all alone the first time PLUS sitting on the seat between the middle section and the left section - SO I will be able to jump where ever I want. :mrgreen: Watch out for headlines on the 3rd :twisted:
.. and definitely more interesting :lol:
i not embarrass you, i just wear willy warmer on my head yes?
and talk on phone to daniel when his ass dial me.

LA LA!
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote: i not embarrass you, i just wear willy warmer on my head yes?

LA LA!
Oh ok - if THAT is all - come along :shock:

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:

LA LA!
ok gracias GG. ill be quiet until he comes on stage then
LA LA!
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

LA LA!
ok gracias GG. ill be quiet until he comes on stage then
LA LA!
OMG :lol: - I am off to bed now - WITH this thought in my head...

PAMELA BRAMMER

Broadway discussing thread

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Good luck to all the ladies going this weekend. I have another 2 weeks to wait and I am soooo excited.

Take care and I hope you all have a good trip (I think that goes without saying) but say it I shall!!!

Pam :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

For everyone going to NY this weekend - have safe journeys, a brilliant time and - most importantly - enjoy the show and DC :D
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

togal

Post by togal »

i hope all you ladies have a great trip and enjoy the show. i want all the nitty gritty details. :D have a safe trip home.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

togal wrote:i hope all you ladies have a great trip and enjoy the show. i want all the nitty gritty details. :D have a safe trip home.
Thanks. Your little girl is soo sweet, Togal. :D

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Have a great time!!!!!
And switch off your cell phones! :lol: