Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

More great pics!Thank you all! :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

thanks for sharin the pics. He looks great
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Thank you soooooo much to ALL OF YOU for showing and sharing ALL these fantastic pics :D :D :D :D :D!!!!!!
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:Sophie, I was standing right next to you! Haha So awesome! Great pics!!!
:D yes, I remember you! We were lucky to be so close :D :D
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

Hey Jana66, I posted bigger pictures for you. Go back to page 23 :wink:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sophie wrote:Hey Jana66, I posted bigger pictures for you. Go back to page 23 :wink:
Sophie, can´t you make your avatar a bit bigger - its so nice but so small :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Sophie wrote:Hey Jana66, I posted bigger pictures for you. Go back to page 23 :wink:
:D :D :D :D :D Thank you very much, Sophie. Much apprechiated :) .
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think we need a Dan with DtoD members thread .
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sophie wrote:AND pics from Sunday afternoon:
"Sophie's Daniel"

These pics were so delicious I could not resist doing something with them. :oops:

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

JEC57 wrote:
"Sophie's Daniel"

These pics were so delicious I could not resist doing something with them. :oops:

:D :D :D :D :D great!!!!!!
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

JEC57 wrote:Image
Very nice! :D
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

JEC57 wrote:
"Sophie's Daniel"

:D thank you! you made my day :D
These should also go in the "glasses thread"
you wanna do WHAT to me?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sophie wrote: :D thank you! you made my day :D
These should also go in the "glasses thread"
I did it, and then thought that maybe I should have asked you first, so I'm glad you liked it. :oops: :)

Just could not resist, even though he is wearing his sunnies, there is so much perfect Daniel there, pout, laughter, floppy fringed hair, arms, hands, lots of fun and joy radiating from him.
Lu

Post by Lu »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I am convinced he could do without but also, that he doesn´t put up an act.
I would asume, that at the end of this run, he will feel a bit closer to his fans, having seen them every day and having interacted for the longest period ever in his life. He might have found out, that they can be indeed a nice bunch of people. So no, I don´t feel, he is acting, also because from what I have found watching him, he is mostly pretty much himself (something not all people have come to like - interviewer and all), when out there as DC.
I hope so. This has been a golden opportunity for some of his genuine fans to make their affection felt and for him to experience it and know that he is admired in a good way.

There's an old saying here "empty vessals make the the most noise" (meaning people with nothing to say, speak the loudest) and those basura sites and people both current and in the past got to him a bit, as he admitted. Their horrid attittude made an already wary man even more wary.

Now he can see that he has fans who are not nut-cases and stalkers, has fans who do care about his success and want him to shine. In no mean measure the DtD ladies in NY should take bow for that, the affection in all the pics posted just floods out and he looks so happy to be with you all, genuinely at ease and having fun.

Job well done ladies!! You all got to see him close up and he got to see some of his genuine fans close up. A real win-win situation! :D
I really did get a sense, having watched him just over that one day, that he seemed very relaxed and happy to interact with the fans. I mean, still the shy, embarrassed man at all the attention, but happy.

I remember thinking that the New York life and life "through the stage door" seemed to suit him. A smaller, more intimate venue. A chance to get out of film and sets and close ups for a while and do something new and different. I hope he is having a very enjoyable life right now...I think he is.

Although I don't know...when it gets into November, if he will be tired of repeating the same lines and show over and over. :lol: :wink:
My books!