Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

That's great Dunda :D. You probably pushed him back into the one or another flashback :lol:. Can't wait for the pics :D.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Congrats! That sounds wonderful. Guess I am the only one, who was too embarassed to talk with him - too SHY :shock: ME :shock:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

togal

Re: Broadway discussing thread

Post by togal »

Dunda wrote:
Sophie wrote: He took my camera, took the picture, looked at it and said " ok , it's a good one" and he went away with a smile :D
you are a lucky lady :lol: I have a picture with him, but I'm onlz half in it and even Daniel has only one ear. He looked at it and said: "Well at least we are in it" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a crazy day yesterday. I left Elaine's place as 9.20 in the morning by bus with my daughter and we walked all over Manhattan in bright sunshine.
We were at Central park and took the subway to Chinatown and went all way back to Time Square and sucked in the atmosphere. At 7:15 p.m. we went to the theater to find the best place. Short after us a woman with a young girl arrived and we recognized they were German. We chatted a while, it was so funny, because at first they didn't get it, that it wasn't my daughter who is the crazy one :lol: :lol: Daniel took a good pic with the girl and I asked her mother whether she will send it to me. I gave her my email and when she read "dunda" she told me that a young lady has aked her whether she was Dunda. It was Corellianjedi2. The mother looked a bit like me, short hair, glasses and was with a young girl just like me. :wink:

I"ll post my pics later and I have to say my pic with Hugh is better than the one with Daniel. But I could tell Daniel that it took a long way to see him one stage and that we came over from Germany to see him. He asked where from Germany and I told him from Duesseldorf. I know he knew Duessseldorf, because Heike was born here and he has been there back than. :twisted:
oh dunda, you are so lucky you had a chance to talk to him. thanks for your report. i hope your daughter enjoyed nyc too and you converted her to being a daniel fan. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

togal wrote:and you converted her to being a daniel fan. :wink:
...if THAT encounter didn´t - nothing will :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

I see more great reports!Yay!!! :D
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Great reports Sophie and Dunda :D :D
Don't know if this is the place to post this but I'm going to NYC (again) late November. I'll see ASR two nights, the 25th and 26th. I hope I this time will have the courage to say something to Daniel or at least get a close sniff :wink:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Cicero wrote:Great reports Sophie and Dunda :D :D
Don't know if this is the place to post this but I'm going to NYC (again) late November. I'll see ASR two nights, the 25th and 26th. I hope I this time will have the courage to say something to Daniel or at least get a close sniff :wink:
Fingers crossed for you :wink:. Say hello from me as well please :D.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Oh I will (if I can talk) :wink:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Corellianjedi2 wrote: Totally embarrassed by that... haha. XD Great report! I wondered what you were chatting with him about. All I heard was "What part of Germany?" :D
No need to feel embarrassed by that. You only saw a few minutes before and the mother of the young girl looked a bit like me, short hair, glasses and all that and I'm sure she even sounds 'German' :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Cicero wrote:Great reports Sophie and Dunda :D :D
Oh Cicero, I would have loved to see you again, but I'll be out of town. Please be aware that you are arriving on one of the USs biggest travel holidays, Thanksgiving.

Have a GREAT time!
Crazy!
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Cicero wrote:I'll see ASR two nights, the 25th and 26th.

Have fun, Cicero! Wish I could be there on the 25th - that's my birthday and it would have been a brilliant pressie *sigh*
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

PAMELA BRAMMER

Broadway discussing thread

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Great news Dunda. I am so glad you got to speak to him.

I am starting to remember things a little more clearly now after a good nights sleep. On my first night at the stage door I handed him my camera and he took the picture and looked at it and he said "thats no good" and looked at my camera and realised its was on zoom because I had taken pics when he was on the other side. He took it off zoom and said "we will try again". So he took another pic (so of course I had to put my arm back around him. Such a hard thing to have to do!!!! NOT!
and he took another one and looked at it and said "its taken this time"
and moved on. But he was stood there for a few extra moments while he figured out my camera.

Another night at the stage door Hugh came out after Daniel to huge screams from the other side. Daniel was stood just by me and another lady and he said "I love the way they scream" and gave one of his gorgeous laughs and his smile OMG was to die for

:D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Sounds amazing, Pam!!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

togal

Post by togal »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Great news Dunda. I am so glad you got to speak to him.

I am starting to remember things a little more clearly now after a good nights sleep. On my first night at the stage door I handed him my camera and he took the picture and looked at it and he said "thats no good" and looked at my camera and realised its was on zoom because I had taken pics when he was on the other side. He took it off zoom and said "we will try again". So he took another pic (so of course I had to put my arm back around him. Such a hard thing to have to do!!!! NOT!
and moved on. But he was stood there for a few extra moments while he figured out my camera.

Another night at the stage door Hugh came out after Daniel to huge screams from the other side. Daniel was stood just by me and another lady and he said "I love the way they scream" and gave one of his gorgeous laughs and his smile OMG was to die for

ooohhhh....so daniel likes a screamer 8) :wink:
calypso

Post by calypso »

togal wrote:
PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Great news Dunda. I am so glad you got to speak to him.

ooohhhh....so daniel likes a screamer 8) :wink:
:twisted: si!
i am happy for everyone who gets to meet and talk with him.
ImageImage