Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

I'm a sucker for a man (esp. THIS man) in a suit...
calypso

Post by calypso »

Rayfan wrote:I'm a sucker for a man (esp. THIS man) in a suit...
it look nice

si i agree, he so sexy
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

That avatar used to be my first ever avatar - I love that picture as well. You and me deffo are similar Rayfan!

SDF xx
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

Rayfan wrote:
Would love a copy of it that didn't show subtitles...they should release it in North America !
Look at your private messages :wink:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Rayfan wrote:Starry - yup...

If D were to sign anything I wanted when I see the play in Nov., (within reason...a.k.a. apart from body parts) I'd have him sign my Some Voices DVD. Or an orange lighter...heehee.

Would love a copy of it that didn't show subtitles...they should release it in North America !
Me too I will make Daniel sign my Some Voices DVD but I don't have one as I need subtitles in English and they don't have subtitles on the DVD as it's over 10 years ago. I wanna have Some Voices DVD so I can watch it over and over and dreaming about Ray...... he does appear in my dreams sometimes. Orange lighter is good idea too!

SDF xx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For those, who don´t go to the fan fiction page, please check this link

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=2993
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel Craig visited morgue for theatre role

Filed by Jessie K Powell on: October 29th, 2009 in News

Daniel Craig has told how his stomach turned when visited a morgue to research his latest theatre role.
The James Bond star said he and co-star Hugh Jackman spent time with Chicago cops to get into character for A Steady Rain.
He said: "We spent three days in Chicago, basically as a detective would spend a day.
"We started off in the morgue. I made sure I didn't have much breakfast.
"We were there for long enough. It was tough."
He joked that it took him just two days to grow the bushy moustache he has for the production.
He and Jackman play two Chicago cops in the mid-1990s in the show, on Broadway now.
Live with Regis and Kelly presenter Kelly Ripa told him: "No kidding. You must have so much testosterone!"
Daniel, 41, said: "Buckets full. During rehearsals, I was very lazy and didn't shave."
http://www.celebritynewsnow.com/2009/10 ... atre-role/
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

What does testosterone have to do with not shaving? :?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote:What does testosterone have to do with not shaving? :?
Kelly was making a joke, to DCs joke about growing the mustache in 2 days.
Crazy!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

The more testosterone a man produces, the quicker his facial hair will grow. :wink:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JEC57 wrote:
The more testosterone a man produces, the quicker his facial hair will grow. :wink:
And he grew it in a day! Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote:For those, who don´t go to the fan fiction page, please check this link

Seems like a dud. Anyway - I will bump it around a bit and then put it to sleep :wink:

Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

Geez, Sophie,
LOOK at your avatar.

Crisp, in focus, he's smiling, you look terrific, it's just perfect. I'd have that avatar until the end of time....on my screen saver, in a frame on my mantle, made into a pillowcase...

Hopefully when I go in Nov. they've returned to the stage door picture taking. Hard to follow the rumours of the auctions lasting until the end of the run or ending next week. BUT, I keep telling myself seeing them in the flesh will be enough.

* sigh *
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote:For those, who don´t go to the fan fiction page, please check this link

Thanks to all those, who participated, but I think, we are going nowhere with this. Maybe you feel, its too much of a fangirl thing to do, even though I still think, it would have been nice - like no big deal, just a gesture... :wink:

Sophie

Post by Sophie »

Rayfan wrote:Geez, Sophie,
LOOK at your avatar.

Crisp, in focus, he's smiling, you look terrific, it's just perfect. I'd have that avatar until the end of time....on my screen saver, in a frame on my mantle, made into a pillowcase...

* sigh *
:lol: well, this is my avatar here, it's my picture on Facebook, I have it on my fridge door, it's also on my desk at work, I have one in my purse...
you wanna do WHAT to me?