Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Post by Germangirl »

As more and more people are thinking about going, more and more questions will come up. Lets discuss this here. I feel, that first of all, we need names here, so that we know from each other, who is interested and can start plans for sharing hotel rooms, which hotel etc etc...

Plus, it will be fun to just talk about it, even if not all, who wish to go will end up doing it.

As someone already said very fitting
Here's to our good fortune.[/i][/i]
Last edited by Germangirl on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I hope, you don´t mind, Cy, but this is an important question, I´d say...
Cyanaurora wrote:Does anyone have an idea (or care to guess) how much theater tickets might cost? Just fantasizing about going.
This is a side for a normal play
http://ticket1.broadway.com/boxoffice/p ... 6887455D21

..guess we can add a pretty dollar for our two Schnuckel.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

nadine

Post by nadine »

Yeah schnuckel are way more expensive :roll: :x
but, hey - dan & jack are so nice persons....may they play for free for the fans. or they could perfrom the play in my living room...i would invite you all
:lol: :lol:

argh i´m soooo crazy about this......:roll:

i want to go to this play! why do i live sooooo far away from this theater ?
*cry*
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I'm thinking $150 or more.
Crazy!
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Like Elaine said, most likely $150 or more. But I'm curious when tickets are going to go on-sale, because I can bet that they'll sell out in an instant. Plus I'm doubting that they'll have any student rush tickets, which sucks since those are normally a god-send on prices.

Also this is kind of a more off topic note, but once the play gets closer obviously there will probably be alot of discussion about the play via the broadwayworld.com message boards. Though alot of people on there are very mature/offer good reviews of shows alot of the times they can be really arrogant drama queens (quite literally :roll: ) who will nit-pick anything and everything they don't find quite up to par with their theatrical standards. So I'm just warning you guys that if you want to join in on those discussions be careful, the people on those boards aren't like you guys on here.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Germangirl wrote:I hope, you don´t mind, Cy, but this is an important question, I´d say...
Cyanaurora wrote:Does anyone have an idea (or care to guess) how much theater tickets might cost? Just fantasizing about going.

Thanks for moving my question. I didn't know this thread existed.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I hope, you don´t mind, Cy, but this is an important question, I´d say...

Thanks for moving my question. I didn't know this thread existed.
It didn´t :wink: just made it..

I can recommend a hotel in NY, which is located close the Empire State Building and you can easily and without hazzle go back at night. Its the "New Yorker", a hotel, that is not tooooo expensive and as I said, very well located.

http://newyorkerhotel.com/accommodations.html

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OK - here an idea. We don´t know, WHEN the tickets will be available, so I thought it might be helpful, if all those who want to go, would start making plans considering the date. I take it for granted, they make at least 6 weeks, which starting on the 7th september will be till the 19th october. So - if the people, who want to go have already decided on the date (at least plus/minus one day from each other) they can more easily try to book their tickets for the same date and might actually really meet up. Just a thought.

Even those, who don´t know for sure, they gonna make it, can go along with this - in case they are lucky, they are in for the right date.

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

I would be keen to go - and to meet up with you guys. A lot will depend on whether I've been able to find a job by then (to pay for flights and ticket, etc), but keep me in the loop for now. I really don't want to miss the chance to see Daniel on stage
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

It would be so much fun to go, but for my part it depends on next years curriculumn etc.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
PAMELA BRAMMER

Broadway discussing thread

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I would love to go to. Please keep in the loop!! :D

Pam x
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

I hope as many members as possible will be able to go there, so that we can hear a lot of opinions which probably all will be the same :lol: :twisted: :wink:.
Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

I'm just wondering when the dates will be announced...when they say the fall, that leaves it pretty open ended.
I saw Kevin Spacey in Moon for the Misbegotten on Broadway in 2007, they announced dates in November and it ran from the beginning of March to the middle of June.
So you'd think details of it's run might have been announced by now...
I really wish they'd spill the beans!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

well at least we know where it will maybe be shown :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=157

I'm a bit afraid that will give away the date when I'm off for holiday and have no access to the net.....not that I'm really sure that I'll make it there over the ocean

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tbossmc2000

A steady rain

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I am new to the forum and woudl like to introduce myself.
I live in the US and will go see Daniel Criag in the New York play at almost any cost.
Any word on when dates will be released?
Can't wait!!!