Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:Maybe we could set up a Twitter feed? e.g. #dtdsteadyrain and post to that? Or the back-up board is good, although for the life of me can't remember my password.
Twitter is limited to 140 characters, or something like that. What's the backup board and would it keep the double agent JJers out? Sorry for all the typos. I'm writing from my cellphone :cry:
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

I'd be happy with a PM too. I've got access to the backup board, but, as you say, what about double agents?
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote: I just know I don't want to feed the haters over there; it's like feeding a poisonous snake that's going to bite someone you care about. They can find out from someone else. Does that sound crazy?
Nope, not crazy at all- - - it sounds like the voice of a genuine Daniel fan who cares about him and his feelings! Good for you.

Maybe someone could pass your thoughts on to me when they get a moment and remember?...I would be very grateful. :)

I hope you have a wonderful time. Please give a couple of extra loud rounds of applause from me. :D

All these good wishes and good vibes from DtD people in the audience, I hope he will be able to feel them in waves coming at him on the stage!! :wink:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

only active D2D members get/have access to the back up board. The JJ lurkers are just that, and stay hidden, they will not be allowed access.

You need to register with your D2D pseudonym and Lu will set you up.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/DTD_2/index.php?act=idx
Crazy!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:only active D2D members get/have access to the back up board. The JJ lurkers are just that, and stay hidden, they will not be allowed access.

You need to register with your D2D pseudonym and Lu will set you up.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/DTD_2/index.php?act=idx
Just done that.....I wait now for Lu to e-mail me, yes?

Been meaning to sign onto the backup board for a while now and this seems like as good a point as any!
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Have just done as well :D. That's a real good thing.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Do you think Lu is still watching the back up forum registrations? She is very busy these days and hardly ever posts anymore.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Cyanaurora wrote:Do you think Lu is still watching the back up forum registrations? She is very busy these days and hardly ever posts anymore.
I'll make contact. She's around.
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

A pm would work for me .
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

I can't understand why you care about what the JJ's think.

Why can't you share your reviews openly? You shouldn't have to do it through a back door.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

fond-of-bond wrote:I can't understand why you care about what the JJ's think.

Why can't you share your reviews openly? You shouldn't have to do it through a back door.
I don't care what they think; I just don't want to be a source of information to them. Info they are anxiously awaiting.
Last edited by sf2la on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

sf2la wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:I can't understand why you care about what the JJ's think.

I don't care what they think; I just don't want to be a source of infornation to them. Info they are anxiously awaiting.
Fair enough.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Its like having a baby, I want to know but still I want it to be a surprise. I probably will break down and need some info.
I am hoping there is a shirtless scene, maybe locker room changing into uniform, I would love to see that tattoo in person. Undershirt would work too.
Monkey Bar is a real hot spot in NY.
Just have fun and take in every moment. It's a dream come true.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Its like having a baby, I want to know but still I want it to be a surprise. I probably will break down and need some info.
I am hoping there is a shirtless scene, maybe locker room changing into uniform, I would love to see that tattoo in person. Undershirt would work too.
I totally understand about the fun of experiencing it without having any prior knowledge. If there is anything that comes as a surprise, I can list it under 'Spoiler Alert'.
I don't want to spoil the fun for anyone. I'm not a fan of movie trailers because they ruin the movie for me; I like to experience it first-hand, too, and be surprised myself . I'll put the info in categories such as accent, clothes, no clothes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (wishful thinking there), audience engagement, acting (such the critic I am - ha!), etc., and you can pick and choose what you want to read.
I think everyone is hoping for a shower or locker scene (except maybe for jealous boyfriends or husbands!! ) What a waste for those guys to have bodies like that and not show them off, right?

We'll check out the Monkey Bar this week. I'll write as soon as I get back to the hotel after the show, but I suspect we'll have a drink afterward.

The weather has been beautiful today, and I've walked my feet off. Fashion Week starts tomorrow, the US Open is on, and there is some big United Nations-type meeting, too, so this place is sold out and unfortunately, the hotel room prices reflect it. Ouch.

Sats may attend Fashion Week, who knows. It starts at 9am and goes through the 17th. http://www.mbfashionweek.com/newyork/sp ... index.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:Its like having a baby, I want to know but still I want it to be a surprise. I probably will break down and need some info.
I totally understand about the fun of experiencing it without having any prior knowledge. If there is anything that comes as a surprise, I can list it under 'Spoiler Alert'.
I don't want to spoil the fun for anyone. I'm not a fan of movie trailers because they ruin the movie for me; I like to experience it first-hand, too, and be surprised myself . I'll put the info in categories such as accent, clothes, no clothes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (wishful thinking there), audience engagement, acting (such the critic I am - ha!), etc., and you can pick and choose what you want to read.
I think everyone is hoping for a shower or locker scene (except maybe for jealous boyfriends or husbands!! ) What a waste for those guys to have bodies like that and not show them off, right?

We'll check out the Monkey Bar this week. I'll write as soon as I get back to the hotel after the show, but I suspect we'll have a drink afterward.

The weather has been beautiful today, and I've walked my feet off. Fashion Week starts tomorrow, the US Open is on, and there is some big United Nations-type meeting, too, so this place is sold out and unfortunately, the hotel room prices reflect it. Ouch.

Sats may attend Fashion Week, who knows. It starts at 9am and goes through the 17th. http://www.mbfashionweek.com/newyork/sp ... index.html
This sounds exciting - this city really seems the place to be right now. Have fun!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..