Dry, you think? I don't think so, here's how it might unfold:sf2la wrote:Yeah, this is the end of knowing Daniel's schedule. Maybe forever unless he does another play It's been so nice to get all these pics and videos. It will surely be a dry spell. I think the Therapy thread is going to need a hoard of new therapists. Unemployment is high; maybe some new college grads want to donate their time to us - just for some experience they can post on their resumes - ha!Linda wrote:Great videos and pictures. It all brings me back to when I was there, but that seems so long ago now. And it is almost over. How sad is that
- Triumphant return to streets of London - paps snap Dan and papers celebrate his "broadway success" (maybe)
- Lots of dinners out and shopping at expensive stores during run up to Christmas
- Holiday - sun, sand, Lays, and PFA
- Canada here we come - Lots of DC pics cardis, ear muffs, puffer vest and North Face jacket.
- Birthday in Canada - mmm, not sure on this one.
- Then we'll be into Spring, Summer and then oh yay, Bond starts shooting.