Wedding Rumors

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Gibby

Post by Gibby »

Hmm doesn't it look like Satsuki is wearing TWO rings in this picture?

http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/ph ... ome-05.jpg

P.S I hope u all forgive me for the JJ link :oops:
"She doesn't know what I do, but she knows who I am...."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Gibby wrote:Hmm doesn't it look like Satsuki is wearing TWO rings in this picture?

http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/ph ... ome-05.jpg

P.S I hope u all forgive me for the JJ link :oops:
No problem, but we know this pic and saw the rings :wink: The guess is - yes, they are married and the man had his way. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Flower

Post by Flower »

Hi, I'm pretty new so I don't know all the chatter about whether they are married or not but I do think they are. I haven't seen this photo but I was recently looking at some of the photos where they were in St. Barts and when she was on the beach blanket it looked like she had a wedding ring and an engagement ring. I wondered if that vacation was actually their honeymoon exept I read somewhere that they were with a big group of people so then it didn't make sense. I don't know why he just wouldn't come out and tell everyone they are married. Security reasons maybe?
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

She's had the engagement ring for a while, but the wedding ring showed up after the Bond Defiance hoopla died down. As for the lack of annoucements, he is just a private man. I don't think he would even tell us what kind of toothpaste he uses. j/k
Flower wrote:Hi, I'm pretty new so I don't know all the chatter about whether they are married or not but I do think they are. I haven't seen this photo but I was recently looking at some of the photos where they were in St. Barts and when she was on the beach blanket it looked like she had a wedding ring and an engagement ring. I wondered if that vacation was actually their honeymoon exept I read somewhere that they were with a big group of people so then it didn't make sense. I don't know why he just wouldn't come out and tell everyone they are married. Security reasons maybe?
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

chocolatecake wrote:She's had the engagement ring for a while, but the wedding ring showed up after the Bond Defiance hoopla died down. As for the lack of annoucements, he is just a private man. I don't think he would even tell us what kind of toothpaste he uses. j/k
Flower wrote:Hi, I'm pretty new so I don't know all the chatter about whether they are married or not but I do think they are. I haven't seen this photo but I was recently looking at some of the photos where they were in St. Barts and when she was on the beach blanket it looked like she had a wedding ring and an engagement ring. I wondered if that vacation was actually their honeymoon exept I read somewhere that they were with a big group of people so then it didn't make sense. I don't know why he just wouldn't come out and tell everyone they are married. Security reasons maybe?
In an interview with Katie Couric he didn't want to tell her his favorite flavor of ice cream. He said very reluctantly, Vanilla. I don't think he was telling the truth, by the way he said it.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Cyanaurora wrote:
chocolatecake wrote:She's had the engagement ring for a while, but the wedding ring showed up after the Bond Defiance hoopla died down. As for the lack of annoucements, he is just a private man. I don't think he would even tell us what kind of toothpaste he uses. j/k
In an interview with Katie Couric he didn't want to tell her his favorite flavor of ice cream. He said very reluctantly, Vanilla. I don't think he was telling the truth, by the way he said it.
i think we all not know as usually press would find such things but why woman wear wedding ring band? she has it on always now since after defiance. i think she took off for those premieres.

i guess we safely say they are and maybe one day we find out.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He said he isn´t royal family and therefore doesn´t need to announce that sort of thing. And that it is between him and the person, he gets married to.

As for Katie Couric :lol: he probably doesn´t even have a favourite flavour and had to make it up. Wasn´t it, that he said "Vanilla" and she wasn´t satisfied and then he answered with a question mark "Pistache?" Like "Is THAT good enough for you now, you bitch? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Don't know if I'm crazy, but I just don't get what ice cream has to do with a wedding :?.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
Don't know if I'm crazy, but I just don't get what ice cream has to do with a wedding :?.
It has to do with how private DC is. He doesn't even want people to know what flavor of ice cream he eats.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

If he said his favorite ice cream people would leave gallons of it at his door step. Oh I crack myself up. Could you see a melted mess, then all the rats in the city would come for a licking of DC's favorite ice cream that really isn't even his favorite.
It's Friday and I have had to much coffee.
Where is Cal, help me, I need to be shut up :lol:
Flower

Post by Flower »

tbossmc2000 wrote:If he said his favorite ice cream people would leave gallons of it at his door step. Oh I crack myself up. Could you see a melted mess, then all the rats in the city would come for a licking of DC's favorite ice cream that really isn't even his favorite.
It's Friday and I have had to much coffee.
Where is Cal, help me, I need to be shut up :lol:
Oh, that would be too funny! I guess he realizes, from seeing other actors, what happens when you make everything public. You lose yourself and turn into Brangelina. In a way I'm happy for him that he can do that but there is a selfish part of me that would at least like to see him on the cover of a magazine or two with a big spread of photos.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Here is a nice magazine cover for you. W mag. 2007

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: In an interview with Katie Couric he didn't want to tell her his favorite flavor of ice cream. He said very reluctantly, Vanilla. I don't think he was telling the truth, by the way he said it.
It has to do with how private DC is. He doesn't even want people to know what flavor of ice cream he eats.
Now I get it :D. Thanks Cy :wink:.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Penelope Cruz is doing the same thing...http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 60,00.html
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

its not rumours now. Olga was giving interviews here & said he did get married :)