Wedding Rumors

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elvenstar wrote:its not rumours now. Olga was giving interviews here & said he did get married :)
:shock: What did she say exactly and what was the question to which she answered. I think its strange, that she would spill the beans - not that I don´t believe you.

Can you provide a link?
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He's not going to be happy with Olga. I'd still bet my last nickel that no woman with two brain cells in her head would wear a wedding band with her engagement diamond if she were not married. ESPECIALLY to a famous person. What a fool that would make her look to be.
calypso

Post by calypso »

i sure legal paperwork would come out then that would settle it. i read it all public record.
Olga saying it they are, a source not saying they are not, at end of day it's Daniel's private business again. :wink:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:He's not going to be happy with Olga. I'd still bet my last nickel that no woman with two brain cells in her head would wear a wedding band with her engagement diamond if she were not married. ESPECIALLY to a famous person. What a fool that would make her look to be.
Agreed - she seems way to proud to do that.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:He's not going to be happy with Olga. I'd still bet my last nickel that no woman with two brain cells in her head would wear a wedding band with her engagement diamond if she were not married. ESPECIALLY to a famous person. What a fool that would make her look to be.
Agreed - she seems way to proud to do that.
if olga say he married surely it would be all over news for daniel craig? i get updates all time of interviews and what was said especially on yahoo.

:-k

maybe it will come out but, its their business not ours. :D
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

So if they were engaged during QoS when did the big rock appear? Wasn't that before, oh I forget.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:So if they were engaged during QoS when did the big rock appear? Wasn't that before, oh I forget.
The big rock was before, I think. The band showed up about July 09, when you go back this thread. But would Olga say it, when it wasn´t true? Not very likely.
Lile JEC said in an earlier post here - I respect his need for privacy but would love to have a confirmation, that he trusted himself and her enough to finally do it and be happy for him. So - for once, if it would come out this way, I wouldn´t feel bad about it.

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

i dont know the context she said it in.)) probably she said it here because not everything is translated & put on yahoo :wink: & they're not close @ all so she may not know he didnt announce it & it was top secret))
lol she seemed bit annoyed to always being asked about Dan in Kirot promotion interviews:D I lolled when they asked about Putin likeness)))))
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Elvenstar wrote:i dont know the context she said it in.)) probably she said it here because not everything is translated & put on yahoo :wink: & they're not close @ all so she may not know he didnt announce it & it was top secret))
lol she seemed bit annoyed to always being asked about Dan in Kirot promotion interviews:D I lolled when they asked about Putin likeness)))))
Thanks for the info! Good stuff! Was it a TV interview?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Elvenstar wrote:i dont know the context she said it in.)) probably she said it here because not everything is translated & put on yahoo :wink: & they're not close @ all so she may not know he didnt announce it & it was top secret))
Thanks for the info! Good stuff! Was it a TV interview?
She said it was in teleweek newspaper & and interview @ 1 tv channel.