Not this time, Mr. Pattinson...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Not this time, Mr. Pattinson...

Post by Germangirl »

Those who know me longer are aware that I am a voting nut, which is very embarassing, of course, but what isn´t around here... :lol:

I will delete this thread later on, but for now, I want to put your attention to the fact, that the Mr. J. fans woke up and wouldn´t it be nice, to show that he is not the only one who has deicated fans? Its not by accident, that they do put them against each other all the time now..

Lets vote, so he wins this week and not the Mr. J... :wink:

http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mosta ... =resultado

BTW - if you are unsure about the deleting of the cookies, which is the only way to win these bloody polls, just ask.
Its under Extras...
Last edited by Germangirl on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

We really have to do something :evil:. It's over now. This time we will get it :D. Good idea to do it this way, because it assures us a bit. But somehow I'm not able to vote anymore :shock:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:We really have to do something :evil:. It's over now. This time we will get it :D. Good idea to do it this way, because it assures us a bit. But somehow I'm not able to vote anymore :shock:.
I will have to teach you how to do the cookie thing this weekend. As I said, you can easily do 100 votes per half an hour. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:We really have to do something :evil:. It's over now. This time we will get it :D. Good idea to do it this way, because it assures us a bit. But somehow I'm not able to vote anymore :shock:.
I will have to teach you how to do the cookie thing this weekend. As I said, you can easily do 100 votes per half an hour. :wink:
The problem is solved :wink:. The cookie thing is easy, but somehow I first had no voting button which was a problem, but no it's solved :D.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
The problem is solved :wink:. The cookie thing is easy, but somehow I first had no voting button which was a problem, but no it's solved :D.
Mutti should copy this link into her posting :P

:arrow: http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattractiveman
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Why so worried, Mr C way ahead of Mr J, or is that GG voting 1000 times :wink:

I did my duty BTW and voted.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Why so worried, Mr C way ahead of Mr J, or is that GG voting 1000 times :wink:

I did my duty BTW and voted.
When I started worrying, he was down to 400 ahead. :wink: No, its not me :lol: not alone that is :twisted:

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Done :) . It looks really good...for our Daniel :D :D :D !!!
I wonder,who in hell puts TC on that list :twisted: . Luckely, he has nearly "no" votes.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Just took a look at this and Hugh Jackman has gained 100 votes overnight and is beginning to close the gap on Daniel. :shock:
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

JEC57 wrote:Just took a look at this and Hugh Jackman has gained 100 votes overnight and is beginning to close the gap on Daniel. :shock:
Eek! Just voted again to help out :wink:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Just voted for our man :D
But what's Peter Andre and Prince Harry doing in that company :?
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Still voting :mrgreen:
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Just voted :) :twisted: You all know WHO :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:D :D :D

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

He's pulling ahead again -- it went down to about 400 earlier today, now it up over 1000 again. :D :D