R.A.C

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Danielle.xo

R.A.C

Post by Danielle.xo »

My bestmates mom works at the RAC call centre and she told me daniel craig rang them as he locked his keys in the boot of his car and this is what she said to me

'daniel craig broke down yesterday well no, he locked his keys in his boot and he rang the RAC, and julie spoke to him on the phone and she has his mobile number on the systm and that, and apparnty his really down to earth and a proppa nice chap, how sick is that'

So last night danel locked his keys in his boot
"I'm a bloke, and the smell of gun oil turns me on"
JEC57

Re: R.A.C

Post by JEC57 »

Danielle.xo wrote:My bestmates mom works at the RAC call centre and she told me daniel craig rang them as he locked his keys in the boot of his car and this is what she said to me

'daniel craig broke down yesterday well no, he locked his keys in his boot and he rang the RAC, and julie spoke to him on the phone and she has his mobile number on the systm and that, and apparnty his really down to earth and a proppa nice chap, how sick is that'

So last night danel locked his keys in his boot
:shock: :shock: Lucky woman!!!

Have to wonder what on earth he was doing with his keys in the boot - most people leave them in the lock when they've got the boot open, unless he dropped them when lifting something in or out and didn't realise. :roll:

Poor man - it was raining cats and dogs all over the country yesterday, hope he didn't get wet!! Nice to know we still have him in the UK - at least for the timebeing. :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:Poor man - it was raining cats and dogs all over the country yesterday, hope he didn't get wet!!

Hypocrite! :twisted: :twisted:

I love to see him wet :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Poor man - it was raining cats and dogs all over the country yesterday, hope he didn't get wet!!

Hypocrite! :twisted: :twisted:

I love to see him wet :lol: :lol:
Well me too.....but I wouldn't want our hound to catch a cold and be poorly. :(

............though on second thoughts, if it kept him in the UK for longer............ :twisted: :twisted:
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I want him dry and sick-free so he can come over the pond faster :P
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC, where is you new avatar pic from?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:JEC, where is you new avatar pic from?
It's one of Thelma's fabulous finds. :D

I can't remember which thread now though. :?

Fell in love with it at first sight. :oops:

(Edit: found it - it's in the Black and White thread)
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

OK I know I am ignorant but, what is R.A.C.?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: Have to wonder what on earth he was doing with his keys in the boot - most people leave them in the lock when they've got the boot open, unless he dropped them when lifting something in or out and didn't realise. :roll:

Poor man - it was raining cats and dogs all over the country yesterday, hope he didn't get wet!! Nice to know we still have him in the UK - at least for the timebeing. :D
Well - I can tell you :lol: its easy - you have to do sth in there, for which you need two hands and you just lay the key down to do it (you have them with you, because actually you are done and have already closed all the doors and come back to reopen the back)and later forget about the key..and the deed is done :oops:

Good to hear, he still remains his usual nice self. Not that I doubted that, but still its nice to get a confirmation every once in a while...:wink:

Wonder if he really called from HIS cell phone - he must know, they have the number - so probably he took someone elses for that. Sats? Lets hope, they are strict with those numbers.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cyanaurora wrote:OK I know I am ignorant but, what is R.A.C.?
Royal Automobile Club - a breakdown assistance service, along the lines of the AAA.

http://www.rac.co.uk
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Well - I can tell you :lol: its easy - you have to do sth in there, for which you need two hands and you just lay the key down to do it (you have them with you, because actually you are done and have already closed all the doors and come back to reopen the back)and later forget about the key..and the deed is done :oops:

Good to hear, he still remains his usual nice self. Not that I doubted that, but still its nice to get a confirmation every once in a while...:wink:

Wonder if he really called from HIS cell phone - he must know, they have the number - so probably he took someone elses for that. Sats? Lets hope, they are strict with those numbers.
Ah, right, I see how now. When doing things like that I have habit of putting my key ring between my teeth rather than laying the keys down anywhere so it's something I've not done.

I can't see the RAC letting that kind of information out, it would severely damage their reputation and market share. But even so, my guess is that he might have a separate phone for stuff like that, the same way that people on the internet have their own e-mail address which they hand out to just a few and then a "throw-away" one like a yahoo one which they don't mind anyone having....and we have seen him with two mobiles before.

You're right, it is nice to see that he is as "real" and and none-celeb in real life - no sign of the petulant celeb about him, not like some of them! :wink:
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Poor DC fancy having his keys in the boot of his car the poor guy, as the weather weren't too good y'day I hope that he didn't get too wet in the rain :o
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

BondBabe2008 wrote:Poor DC fancy having his keys in the boot of his car the poor guy, as the weather weren't too good y'day I hope that he didn't get too wet in the rain :o
I hope he did :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:. But I don't hope he gets ill :lol:.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

And the tabloids didn't pick up on it yet...I bet he's relieved about that!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

JEC57 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:OK I know I am ignorant but, what is R.A.C.?
Royal Automobile Club - a breakdown assistance service, along the lines of the AAA.

http://www.rac.co.uk
I thought it was some thing like that. It is nice that he didn't call his "People" to call the RAC for him. He seems like such a regular guy.