Dream House - news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thanks a lot for the report,Jocelyn! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:

Better they post your accurate account of events than some total basura written by someone who was not even there. :wink:
But they are not used to facts - it will be hard on them. JJ is as far from facts as it gets. I admit I read some comments and really laughed - its amazing they are still in denial about the marriage. They can´t stand the thought...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

Better they post your accurate account of events than some total basura written by someone who was not even there. :wink:
But they are not used to facts - it will be hard on them. JJ is as far from facts as it gets. I admit I read some comments and really laughed - its amazing they are still in denial about the marriage. They can´t stand the thought...
I am reading the comments on JJ....just so hilarious lol. I don't understand how they can have response after response bad mouthing Sats. And discussin if their married over and over again hehe...made my morning. Now off to school LOL
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks for the report, very nice read.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D Jocelyn, thank you sooo much for your "live-feed". If you will go again...so you know your needs now. Isn't that a nice and interesting experience for you? Something you will never forget, IMO. And most important...you have all the luck with seeing Daniel LIVE...again :D :D :D :D :D .
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

It must have been a fantastic day seeing Daniel live :D :D
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://ryerson2010.posterous.com/dream- ... on-station
http://ryerson2010.posterous.com/dream-house-22
By Russ Martin, Sian Lloyd, Taylor McKinnon, Jessica de Melo and Derek Kreindler

A main thoroughfare at Union Station was shut down as shooting began for Dream House, a new movie starring Daniel Craig and Naomi Watts. The film—due out next spring—kicked off its first day of filming at the Toronto landmark, causing headaches for commuters and merchants alike.

The shoot has led to the closing of a main staircase leading to the TTC, VIA Rail and Go Train platforms. Security guards have been directing patrons to use alternative stairways, as curious onlookers glance at the frenzied activity of the film crew. “It’s a pain in the ass,” said Anthony Roland, 42, “I better not miss my train.”

Workers with tool belts and headsets scrambled to put sets and lighting equipment together in time for Daniel Craig’s scheduled arrival at noon.

“So far, it’s been mostly set up,” said John Nader, a dolly grip. “We’ll be shooting one scene today, and that’ll take about an hour.” He says shooting will wrap in April.

Some were less than enthusiastic about the movie shoot. Jim Jun, proprietor of a Gateway Newsstand kiosk on the second level of the station, complained that the shoot was hurting his business. “It’s been going on since 6 a.m.,” he said. Jun complained that he was given no advance notice of the shoot, as he held up a piece of paper in mock anger. “They didn’t even bring me coffee,” he said. Jun’s wife was later seen phoning Union Station management to complain.
ImageImage
togal

Post by togal »

Why am I not surprised that people are not happy with the inconvenience that the film shoot caused? :( Kind of glad that it's not happening during rush hour....you would hear the screams. Do not make a commuter angry here. We rant on and on about the TTC and Go trains all the time. :oops:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

togal wrote:Why am I not surprised that people are not happy with the inconvenience that the film shoot caused? :( Kind of glad that it's not happening during rush hour....you would hear the screams. Do not make a commuter angry here. We rant on and on about the TTC and Go trains all the time. :oops:
Its sort of understandable, that people, who just mind their own business don´t wanna be delayed or being returned. I can understand that. On the other hand, its the only way to do it, I guess and they will have tried to do it in the best convenient time of the day.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

togal

Post by togal »

Germangirl wrote:
togal wrote:Why am I not surprised that people are not happy with the inconvenience that the film shoot caused? :( Kind of glad that it's not happening during rush hour....you would hear the screams. Do not make a commuter angry here. We rant on and on about the TTC and Go trains all the time. :oops:
Its sort of understandable, that people, who just mind their own business don´t wanna be delayed or being returned. I can understand that. On the other hand, its the only way to do it, I guess and they will have tried to do it in the best convenient time of the day.
Yeah, I agree. I mean everything was approved by the City of Toronto and the transit authorities involved. Public transit is not getting a lot of love here in the city at the moment. Riders are all up in arms about train delays, fare increases and incompetent and rude staff. :x
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

togal wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Yeah, I agree. I mean everything was approved by the City of Toronto and the transit authorities involved. Public transit is not getting a lot of love here in the city at the moment. Riders are all up in arms about train delays, fare increases and incompetent and rude staff. :x
Guess its here like with everything - you can´t make everybody happy and people, who wanna complain will do so - in every case, never nind what you try. LOL - he is used to angry majors - so this will not worry him..

Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

It was everywhere online that they were filmin there today. Prob packed. They were only filmin for an hour or so. Hopefully not too many people complained
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Here when they shoot they post signs for about a month saying when things are going to be closed. i still forget sometimes. I went downtown when they were shooting a Lindsy Lohan movie (yuck). Both main streets were closed down, it was a real pain to get my glasses fixed that day.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

I can hear the sound of the slitting of the wrists from way over here!......pics of Daniel still wearing his wedding ring. :rotfl:
calypso

Post by calypso »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

I can hear the sound of the slitting of the wrists from way over here!......pics of Daniel still wearing his wedding ring. :rotfl:
i be honest, i went there to see if any new pictures or links from people as i steal and read..they are quiet about it. wait untils omeone say it only for filming. :lol:
it basura, i throw flour.
ImageImage