Dream House - news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hope to see it soon in good quality, too. Only saw it rather blurry...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Opens today in the UK...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sundance

Post by sundance »

^I booked my ticket for Tuesday...can't wait :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sundance wrote:^I booked my ticket for Tuesday...can't wait :)
I'm going on Wednesday! :D
sundance

Post by sundance »

Sylvia's girl are you going to watch it at Bluewater's showcase cinemas???

'cause I'm :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sundance wrote:Sylvia's girl are you going to watch it at Bluewater's showcase cinemas???

Gosh, hi Sundance. Hope you are well :D

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sundance wrote:Sylvia's girl are you going to watch it at Bluewater's showcase cinemas???

. Going to see it at my local Odeon. Can't wait
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

word ofn advise, get your pop corn, drink, and be settled in your seat.
The opening scenes are most important. ZIP, my mouth is shut.
enjoy the movie.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Dream House isn't getting much love from the UK film critics.
Here’s Kevin Maher’s review from today’s edition of The Times:

Don’t feel too guilty if you find yourself spending most of this psychological thriller trying to spot the exact point at which co-stars (and current marrieds) Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz, well, you know, got it on, like for real. Let’s just say that playing 91 minutes of “spot the flirt” is more rewarding than anything else in this deeply dull and preposterous film.

The film isn't being shown on a cinema near me so I shall have to wait for the DVD.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cassandra wrote:Dream House isn't getting much love from the UK film critics.

Don’t feel too guilty if you find yourself spending most of this psychological thriller trying to spot the exact point at which co-stars (and current marrieds) Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz, well, you know, got it on, like for real. Let’s just say that playing 91 minutes of “spot the flirt” is more rewarding than anything else in this deeply dull and preposterous film.

The film isn't being shown on a cinema near me so I shall have to wait for the DVD.
What else was there to expect? Sadly changing the location doesn't change the film. But its not near as bad as some make it out to be IMO...but I guess, once you are screwed, you are s***for good.

caramel

Post by caramel »

:rotfl:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:

:rotfl:
Image Although I liked the movie, I have to say that I spent the entire 91 minutes playing 'spot the flirt' along with Kevin Maher.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

OUCH!
TomLinayDCM Tom Linay
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz having a nightmare: Dream House has taken just £215k so far this weekend
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:OUCH!
TomLinayDCM Tom Linay
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz having a nightmare: Dream House has taken just £215k so far this weekend
what do they expect no advertising, cept for thurs and friday night on the TV, never seen it in the pictures as future viewing. Blame the director and the firm who distributes it. Its must make daniel alittle sick all that work, but then lots of films bomb, but will still be somepeoples favourvites.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its smell is that of a bad film, so it makes sense, that those, who go and see it are their fans, who watch it for their sake.