Dream House - news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

No one brought his jeans arwwww, its only cause one, how long did he wear them for, and two, they would have been washed and cleaned, which i wouldnt want. (yeah i know yuck)!
I'd want a stain of jam on his jeans when he was eating his jam butties on set. (joking dont know whether he eats jam butties) or grease from his bacon buttie.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Out on DVD and Blu Ray in Ireland next week!! :hyper:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:No one brought his jeans arwwww, its only cause one, how long did he wear them for, and two, they would have been washed and cleaned, which i wouldnt want. (yeah i know yuck)!
I'd want a stain of jam on his jeans when he was eating his jam butties on set. (joking dont know whether he eats jam butties) or grease from his bacon buttie.
I know what you mean, it may sound a bit yuk, but I can just imagine him licking his fingers clean of Daddy's sauce and then down the leg of his jeans....little boy style.

Of course the other thing is his hand on the zipper! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

JEC57 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:No one brought his jeans arwwww, its only cause one, how long did he wear them for, and two, they would have been washed and cleaned, which i wouldnt want. (yeah i know yuck)!
I know what you mean, it may sound a bit yuk, but I can just imagine him licking his fingers clean of Daddy's sauce and then down the leg of his jeans....little boy style.

Of course the other thing is his hand on the zipper! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: exactly! he's always checking it.
josie

Post by josie »

Out on DVD and Blu Ray in Ireland next week!!
Oh you're lucky. Who knows when it will be the film in Germany. If at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Finally a release date for the Dream House in Germany (26th October, straight to DVD)

http://www.blairwitch.de/news/dream-hou ... del-26999/

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I looked back at the items for sale, and Naomi's jeans are a size 26. Must be nice! The police uniform sold for $20. Ha!

I bought a multi-region Blu-Ray DVD player for like $60 or something. I think that's the best solution to the delayed releases per country. Then it doesn't matter. I wanted Daniel's 'One Life' and it wasn't released here. Moll Flanders, too (although still haven't gotten around to watching it. Not holding my breather either.) I suspect it will remain one of those 'library' pieces.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josie

Post by josie »

Yes, I've also seen and will pre-order it right.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to Alex.

German Dream House trailer

http://filminsider.blog.de/2012/08/28/d ... -14616105/

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
josie

Post by josie »

Thank you. Now I know what's at stake in something. I've already pre-ordered the DVD.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I remember the re curcer of last year this time when we were anticipating DH coming the theaters in the US.
Yes, SF and I had our plan in motion. Hard to believe it was a year ago.
caramel

Post by caramel »

I'm watching DH on HBO :D
They look beautiful :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I just watched it with Dunda the other day - first time n good quality :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..