Dream House - news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

AidanMcdSter I met Daniel Craig and Naomi Watts!!!! Also got a sweet explosion on camera!

So - this means, they blew up the house and therefore are finished in Oakville. Guess its back to Pinewood in T now for the rest of the shoot.

That might enhance the chance for some pap pics but lessen the chance for some set pics. All the same...

Personally I am quite happy with what we got from DH - mostly lovely photos and all in all he seemed to have been in a happy mood throughout filming and generous in giving autographs. Lucky folks, who could be there and take advantage. :wink:

I wonder, if we will see them back in London after that. The last pic we got from there was Danski leaving their house in the rain. Seems ages ago - last summer before leaving for NY. His fence will be all green by now :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I wonder when it will be over? You're right; we can't complain. And he looks great in every single shot, IMO. No mustache :lol: And of course the rest of him is drool-worthy!

Wow, so true about the London pics. Soooo long ago. And yeah, that slatted wooden height extension for his brick wall will be filled in with ivy. His car will be old by the time he gets back to it!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I wonder when it will be over? You're right; we can't complain. And he looks great in every single shot, IMO. No mustache :lol: And of course the rest of him is drool-worthy!

Wow, so true about the London pics. Soooo long ago. And yeah, that slatted wooden height extension for his brick wall will be filled in with ivy. His car will be old by the time he gets back to it!
It was supposed to end on the 9th April, but going by his "half way through" party it might go on longer still.

..and LOL - no stache and you are happy. Good that the cowboy in the comics doesn´t have one - so no need for him - although :roll: the dapper small one from the end of the run wasn´t half bad :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I wonder if there is such a thing as a British cowboy? That sexy voice on a horse.....better not go there tonight...it's late and I need to get some sleep :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I wonder if there is such a thing as a British cowboy? That sexy voice on a horse.....better not go there tonight...it's late and I need to get some sleep :twisted:
Exactly what I thought. You are up late. Here is the man to to sing you into sleep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLjdXKRMtIM

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

WHAT??? Where have I been, and why didn't I know he sang a song? At first I thought I would turn the music off and just look at the picture, but then I read the description that it's HIM singing!!! Seriously, did I just come out from a rock or something? He sings well for that kind of song. But I wish he sounded like one of the Beatles; i.e., with an accent :wink: Thank GG for making my night!!! And a good morning to you. It is raining heavily in the Bay Area tonight...Good sleeping weather..
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:WHAT??? Where have I been, and why didn't I know he sang a song? At first I thought I would turn the music off and just look at the picture, but then I read the description that it's HIM singing!!! Seriously, did I just come out from a rock or something? He sings well for that kind of song. But I wish he sounded like one of the Beatles; i.e., with an accent :wink: Thank GG for making my night!!! And a good morning to you. It is raining heavily in the Bay Area tonight...Good sleeping weather..
Really? You didn´t know. Its from Infamous. Capote hears it at the end, when Perry is already dead. Very touching moment. So - unfortunately he couldn´t sing in his british accent.

Now sleep and good dreams - I only say - imagine a Cowboy from behind - in jeans and leather :lol:
Sorry - I couldn´t help it.. :oops:

calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.drinktheglitter.com/2010/03/ ... -done.html
UMMMMM !!!

So as most of you know Daniel Craig has been in the Toronto, Ontario area for the last month and a half filming his new movie Dream House (see HERE HERE or HERE) !

WELL !

After building 'the dream house' in Oakville, Ontario and filming their for weeks they are reportedley BURNING ! IT ! DOWN ! tonight for the movie as it's their last day of shooting !!!

WE'LL MISS YOU !

Some DrinkTheGlitter.com reader should go and snap a pic !!!
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nice choice of pic :evil: not for the first time...

Anyway - maybe that explosion was just that - seems they set the house on fire tonight

http://www.oakville.com/articles/daniel ... use-movie/

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Nice choice of pic :evil: not for the first time...

Anyway - maybe that explosion was just that - seems they set the house on fire tonight

http://www.oakville.com/articles/daniel ... use-movie/
I've seen this a few times recently.......".......hunky thespian turned James Bond...."

It's kinda nice to see the steady pull towards acknowledging outside the UK (at last :roll: ) that he was a professional and serious actor before Bond. :D
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

sf2la wrote:I wonder if there is such a thing as a British cowboy? That sexy voice on a horse.....better not go there tonight...it's late and I need to get some sleep :twisted:

Timothy Dalton played one in Centenial ages ago . Errol Flynn was one in every cowboy movie he made .
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Daniel Craig has been in town for several weeks filming his latest movie in Oakville. The final day of filming ended with a bang when the set they were working on was set on fire for the movie. Raw video. April 1.

http://ow.ly/16XjD0
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

He's back!!!!!!!!!
jrkm_pop: Daniel Craig arrived back in Toronto tonight on a Porter flight after spending Easter weekend in NYC. Image
about 1 hour ago from web

this is porter is very posh airline :shock:
https://www.flyporter.com/fly2/PorterEx ... ture=en-CA
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:He's back!!!!!!!!!
jrkm_pop: Daniel Craig arrived back in Toronto tonight on a Porter flight after spending Easter weekend in NYC. Image
about 1 hour ago from web

this is porter is very posh airline :shock:
https://www.flyporter.com/fly2/PorterEx ... ture=en-CA
I somehow think, the filming hasn´t ended yet. Being finished in Oakville doesn´t mean, there isn´t any shooting left in Pinewood.