DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

thedateabledork Home tonight... watching Daniel Craig in James Bond movies. Gearing up for my Broadway drool-fest.

eatspecialk Um yeah, A Steady Rain was intense... Especially the part where Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman started stripping (unscripted)

katcollins walked past james bond (a.k.a. Daniel Craig) in Times Square earlier!!

martyncooper91 Disgusting facial features. The likes of Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman actually look like real people. So why Pattinson, girls? Tragic.

rachelcantor Just watched DEFIANCE. It made me believe in Daniel Craig. (Liev Schreiber I already believed in.)

ela91284 at a steady rain with sarah! i heart you daniel!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Especially the last two are so cute :D.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

1.000.000ImageImage

They have now officially passed the $1 million mark. I believe after last night's show they're around $1,075,000.
http://www.talkinbroadway.com/allthatch ... id=1796889

From Broadwayworld

A STEADY RAIN has now officially raised over $1 million for BC/EFA. With two weeks left, I expect them to reach around $1,500,000.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:1.000.000ImageImage
Is Daniel the one on the left?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Its nice they are using their looks ad popularity for good purpose .
calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:
hugh jazzhands:
daniel as he can become more things, more the versatile:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Ha - choose one, I will tell you afterwards, whom you got :twisted: Hugh definitely taught him how to do this dance, as they look alike doing it :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

GratuitousV Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman raise $1 million for @bcefa - so far! http://www.playbill.com/playblog/?p=2853 Another reason to love them.

nakitaestrada Watching hugh jackman and daniel craig auctioning themselves off it went for 10,000.....insaneee! Good show though :)

annetreasure Watching Elizabeth. Why didn't I remember Daniel Craig as a murderous priest in this? Just got 300x better. Swoon.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From Broadwayworld

It went to two for a combined $20,000 the night I went too (Friday Nov 20). I was flabbergasted. Hugh and Daniel were adorable about it though, I'm not surprised that they've already raised a million.

And just a sidenote, my cute little mom got a free hug from Daniel Craig because it was her birthday and I asked him to give her one, lol.

Linda

Post by Linda »

Good for your mom getting a hug from Daniel. Lucky lady. What a great guy he is. :D
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Getting a hug simply would be :shock:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ktparker24 Nearly 1.2 million has been raised at A STEADY RAIN! Good for them

jessicapollack Sitting in the orchestra seating about to see Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman in A Steady Rain...soooooo excited to see some hot men act!
jessicapollack Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman did an UNBELIEVABLE job tonight. wow!

tzutzanu Finally watching Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman in Quantum of Origin. Err I mean A Steady Rain. Hoping for a tour de force

Isabberry Looking forward to Broadway show "A Steady Rain" on Saturday, starring Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig. Soooo excited about it!

adrindia Hello daniel craig! You're so hot! Sumpah itu bule mirip daniel craig!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Shook the hand of James Bond no less. Magic. Every now and again since, my hand gets a sensation resembling the cold steel of a Walther PPK.

Saw A Steady Rain on Broadway last night, which was great. Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman superb.

jperrachon daniel craig + hugh jackman = best theatrical performance ever

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

VIP_Scoop Dan and Hugh do their vest: HUNKS Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman do their bit for charity by selling their old .. http://bit.ly/5Gwlxj

FatChickSlim "The Mother" with rough and ready Daniel Craig, looks good, damn I want to ravage that man!

SJS86 Watching "The Invasion." I don't find Daniel Craig attractive, but he is pretty freakin awesome.

cybermelli Daniel craig & hugh jackman auctioned worn tees for a total of $13,000 at tonites performance for bcefa...crazy! But good for bcefa!

maxfperry Just saw Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig in A Steady Rain. Those are two fine actors. Both of whose arms are bigger than my head

Victorrrria Woaaah, defiance was so good. Daniel Craig is the shizzznit.

mfeige A Steady Rain was really good.

gemmmmy_x daniel craig has the most gorgeous eyes :O wow. i be dazzledz.
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.