DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Your Hmm seems right to me. Can yo imagine, what would happen, if he REALLY walked thru Walmart? :lol:
Even a Sex God needs to do some shopping from time to time :twisted:
Sure does, but I doubt, he does it in such a large environment. There are small shops and there are shops, who deliver. Lets see, if there are more tweets... :wink:
That doesn't mean that I believe these tweets at all.

But if he uses his magic cap, who knows :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote: That doesn't mean that I believe these tweets at all.
I know, you don't :lol: BUT they have been pretty valuable in the past. Of course, there are the black sheep as everywhere. Thing is to filter them out.
But if he uses his magic cap, who knows :lol:
IF he did, it didn't do the trick. :lol: its too well known by now. He needs a new Q to provide him with "disappearing gadgets"

Naaa - please not...its bad enough as it is.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Someone tweeted a pic!

Seems he's caught between C&A and Tattoo...

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Someone tweeted a pic!

Seems he's caught between C&A and Tattoo...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh dear...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Hmmm

OhhhDakota:
This just in. Daniel Craig and Judy Grimes spotted at the Bellingham WalMart.
about 11 hours ago via txt · Reply · View Tweet
Your Hmm seems right to me. Can yo imagine, what would happen, if he REALLY walked thru Walmart? :lol:
Just out of curiosity, who is Judy Grimes?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

DeeDee wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Your Hmm seems right to me. Can yo imagine, what would happen, if he REALLY walked thru Walmart? :lol:
http://comedyjuice.com/2008/04/snl-judy ... dding.html

DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

Germangirl wrote:
DeeDee wrote:
Dunda wrote: Even a Sex God needs to do some shopping from time to time :twisted:
http://comedyjuice.com/2008/04/snl-judy ... dding.html
Ooooh, haha....thanks!
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

calypso wrote:Daniel spotted in South Africa

http://smtn912.travellerspoint.com/18/

16.08.2010 - 19.08.2010

I know, long time . . . no updates. Do not fear, I'm here to update!!!
I'll start on Monday, August 16. It was my second week at Eerste River hospital and I decided to change departments. [...] That is what happened when we drove up to the hotel. When we were driving out, we saw all the really really nice cars in a row and started staring at them and then Abby says, "Oh My GOD! James bond is in that car!". You can imagine my reaction. I stopped the car, peeled out again, and just stared and in a very nice Mercedes was Daniel Craig. That's right, I saw Daniel Craig. After that, nothing happened that was that exciting.
Timeline-wise this is possible since they did have a break at shooting C&A around mid-August. Exact dates are hard to nail down, but this is based on Favreau and Wilde tweets around that time.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

agrippina wrote:
Timeline-wise this is possible since they did have a break at shooting C&A around mid-August. Exact dates are hard to nail down, but this is based on Favreau and Wilde tweets around that time.
Thx :D Good to see, you are still on top of your game :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He does like Cape Town. I wonder why so many cars, and I wonder which hotel?
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Sure does, but I doubt, he does it in such a large environment. There are small shops and there are shops, who deliver. Lets see, if there are more tweets... :wink:
Kidman shops at Target in TN, so why not .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Laredo wrote: Kidman shops at Target in TN, so why not .
Not saying its not possible, but saying it not right along Daniels alley to do that and probably gather a crowd follwing him. I see him do his shopping of whatever items in small shops, where he can be in and out quickly. But that's just me... :wink:

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Even though he is Bond i don't think he has that kind of popularity here . Thats the one real thing he is known for here and not everyone watches Bond . His parts in other movies were smaller and left no real impression to non fans .
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

DC has said himself he can travel in anonymity in the states. Its easier to hide in a crowd, like Walmart, than a small shop. It is very American to not look at peoples face you are shopping with. Of course, any DTD member would recognize him from behind :twisted: Ahh the PFA :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Cyanaurora wrote:DC has said himself he can travel in anonymity in the states. Its easier to hide in a crowd, like Walmart, than a small shop. It is very American to not look at peoples face you are shopping with. Of course, any DTD member would recognize him from behind :twisted: Ahh the PFA :D
Yeah, I think there's some truth in that because except for Defiance, he's only been seen in Bond. My mother has never seen him in anything. Several friends, too. That will surely change with Tattoo. But he still gets noticed a lot in America, tweeted, and papzed (but not enough for me :roll: ) I think the one thing on his side is his height. He seems so much taller on screen (as they all do), and one sort of expects Bond to be 6 feet or so. I think all the others were at least that tall. Too, he's much thinner now, so he wouldn't look as Bond-like to only the Bond fans.

Unless he's helping out a friend by going into Walmart, I just don't see him shopping there. Why on earth would Daniel shop at a Walmart? He doesn't need to watch his pennies, and his clothes, watch, cars, etc., all suggest he likes excellent quality. But I have no idea.