DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Nicky Busby ‏@Yorkshireimages
I told my son I thought Daniel Craig was v nice. He replied, "Mum, he'll already have a pretty woman like u, only she won't fart as much!"
:lol:
:lol: Trust them to tell the truth :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

chippi

Post by chippi »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Nicky Busby ‏@Yorkshireimages
I told my son I thought Daniel Craig was v nice. He replied, "Mum, he'll already have a pretty woman like u, only she won't fart as much!"
I laughed so hard when I read this that I almost choked on my cough drop.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Puppy Comedy! ☺ ‏@CattypooAdams
Based on a psychological study, a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you are already in love. Daniel Craig... :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Puppy Comedy! ☺ ‏@CattypooAdams
Based on a psychological study, a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you are already in love. Daniel Craig... :wink:
LOL, mine lasts 7 years and there's no end in sight :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
I am in love :shock:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
I am in love :shock:
I think I probably need psychiatric help for my addiction. :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

DR. BEN!!!!!!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lori is really enjoying Daniel Craig and her wine #skyfall #solo pic.twitter.com/JC2PuBDbij

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I rest my f***ing case!!! :cancan: THIS IS NOT A CRUSH!! I never believed it was. :wink: :) Six years but who's counting??!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

haha!!! Love her saying, "Daniel Craig is in the house."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Craig cool as cuke

Last Updated: 12:06 AM, February 27, 2013
Posted: 12:04 AM, February 27, 2013

Daniel Craig was absent from the Oscars this year, even though the show honored James Bond’s 50th anniversary and Adele won an award for “Skyfall.” The blond Bond was spotted with wife Rachel Weisz a night later in New York at Minetta Tavern, where they were on a double date with another couple. Craig’s “muscles were popping out of a T-shirt” and Weisz “looked flawless,” a spy said. Craig’s party “was kept waiting 15 minutes for their table,” but “were cool as cucumbers.” Or, shaken martinis.
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/craig_c ... m_content=

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Hopefully! :lol:

Ashley Maslow :) ‏@MrsMaslow1205
OMFG I just met Daniel Craig aka James Bond from SkyFall. I'm freakin stoked. He's such a nice guy. Pic soon.

Ian Carlos Crawford ‏@ianxcarlos
Me and @kimannjosouth just walked by Daniel Craig on St Mark’s St. He made eye contact with me. Our wedding is next week.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Ashley Maslow :) ‏@MrsMaslow1205
OMFG I just met Daniel Craig aka James Bond from SkyFall. I'm freakin stoked. He's such a nice guy. Pic soon.
Yes please.
BUT - the twittter about the restaurant talks about muscles NOT facial hair. Had he had a stache or beard, I am sure, it would have been mentioned.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm just happy to hear he's out and about with Rachel, and that his muscles are bulging! Dang, I've been to that restaurant, but he wasn't there. I bet she's happy to be home!!!