DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

sf2la wrote:Thank you from the bottom of my heart, GG and Caramel.
Don't let it get to you. There was nothing creepy at all in what you said. x
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thank you Dunda and HLAJ :blowkiss:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Good night from me, sf. I love your posts, they often make me smile, so keep posting please!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thank you, Cass. Words can hurt. That was mean. I hope you had a good night! sf
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Just read that, SF love your posts, GG well said!
Keep on posting SF girl!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks everybody for your support :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Good gosh, how did we get here? sf - quite possibly the un-creepiest person I know! :-k

Good to see you caramel - you are missed!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:Thank you, Cass. Words can hurt. That was mean. I hope you had a good night! sf
I hope that you're able to brush this rather callous and ridiculous comment aside.
Your posts are always good humoured and enjoyable.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

OMG, I haven't been keeping up and just saw this last series of posts. my god, the person did 1 post and it had to be something like this.
SF, I am glad we are mature and don't let these things get to us.
even though it's very unapproperate.
Your a good friend and I am always here for you
khenton

Post by khenton »

Hey Sfla, Love ya don't ever change :lol: :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

...Don't know who this person is but I agree we must all stick together during these "dry" times - and at any other time, for that matter. We should also have the option of freedom to express our opinions as long as it is NOT purposefully derogatory against Daniel, his family or another member. I like Sf too. We've had our disagreements in the past but I think that's water under the bridge now - she is a smart and together lady.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For me, it was nice to see, that quiet members came out to give their support to a friend. Shows, we still funtion as a community. :thumbup:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Anne Reid referencing co-star Derek Jacobi: "The one thing we have in common is that we've both been in bed w/ Daniel Craig."

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Lucky, lucky Ann Reid!! If I were to meet her I'd first ask how she was and he. He second question would be obvious :twisted:

Thank you, everyone for your support, and a special 'thank you' to Dunda and GG. I'd come to bat for all of you just as you did for me. Thanks again. We do have a nice, friendly community, and it's always comforting to know we can come on here and feel it's place of friendship and common understanding of our interest in that sensitive, hunky, blonde haired, blue-eyed guy with the low, smooth voice and a heart of gold - wherever he may be these days. The one that makes our day when new photos appear. Anyway, you are all so very nice, and I deeply appreciate responses. XO
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

(I served food to Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz tonight)

Can't quite figure out, where she is from. But NY seems the most likely - as usual :wink: