DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From JJ - anybody?

New freaking hot pics on getty….OMG I just fainted
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

no new pics on getty or elsewhere.....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sidny Judy ‏@True_BSer 38m

"@_LadyBoners: Oldies but goodies #DILFS pic.twitter.com/MKLQVonTn6" oh my god..... Daniel Craig is the most beautiful man in the world.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

love some love for my Tuvia

@J_dMcGregor 😂 it's one of my faves, that and defiance cos my other man is in that one! Daniel Craig 😍😘

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I can't even believe that there was a time in my life when I didn't find Daniel Craig to be shockingly attractive.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lots of rumors around house hunting in different areas. Wonder if ANY of them is true.

Craig ‏@ValentinoMossy 1h

So Mr Bond aka Daniel Craig is in Louth house hunting, and, according to onlookers, said he going to watch the bikes this weekend at cadwell

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Lots of rumors around house hunting in different areas. Wonder if ANY of them is true.
It's all about the same house/area.
Apparantly he was spotted in Louth in The Wheatsheaf pub and that's just fit to the rumour about Dalby Hall Estate.

I can't see him in a "fortress" like this, but what do I know :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

maybe it is that Bourne identity star, who acted with Rachel in the last one, sorry cant remember his name, looking for a house there, he does look him a little.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:maybe it is that Bourne identity star, who acted with Rachel in the last one, sorry cant remember his name, looking for a house there, he does look him a little.
You mean Jeremy Renner. To this day, I canot understand, how anybody can see a similarity. They might be the same height.... :roll:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I think it's the hair style... When Renner starred in Avengers Assemble as Hawkeye and was given brilliant blue eyes for much of the movie, you kind of did see a TINY similarity... I've always thought that Renner was a FOURTH rate Daniel lookey-likey. I don't think ANY man can hope to look like Daniel to be honest... :wink:
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Renner about 2 inches shorter too
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Anna Wade ‏@a_wade2012 15m
My sister got complimented on her japanese by Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz while taking their order. #StoryOfHerLife
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

well bond does have a 1st class degree in oriental languages tee hee :wink: :wink: :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:well bond does have a 1st class degree in oriental languages tee hee :wink: :wink: :D
LOLOL!!! And he knew Severin 'well.'