DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, Alina, please don't apologize for looking at and enjoying papz pics. This is a fan site after all and perhaps our best times have come from the papz pics. While I respect other peoples' opinions about this, I happen to feel just the opposite as I've said. People have the right to ignore the papz pics thread, and if they feel the pics are morally wrong, I hope they choose not to look at them. I, on the other hand, love to read a rag mag like The Daily Mail or People for fun and relaxation.
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:Oh, Alina, please don't apologize for looking at and enjoying papz pics. This is a fan site after all and perhaps our best times have come from the papz pics. While I respect other peoples' opinions about this, I happen to feel just the opposite as I've said. People have the right to ignore the papz pics thread, and if they feel the pics are morally wrong, I hope they choose not to look at them. I, on the other hand, love to read a rag mag like The Daily Mail or People for fun and relaxation.
Thanks, sf2la, I feel better now :)
I was apologizing for assuming that some people (I didn't have anyone specific in mind) actually enjoy watching papz pictures even if they claim otherwise. I simply found it hard to believe that one does things they don't enjoy or aprove of when they have the possibility not to do it.
I understand, however, that sometimes it's just too hard to resist temptation, especially when it comes to pictures of someone you are a fan of and thus people often watch them (and even enjoy them) with a feeling of guiltiness or even shame.
Unfortunately, the feeling of remorse while watching the papz pics of Daniel is unknown to me, mea culpa :)

The lines in bold - exactly! :)
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Well, and there I was thinking people on the forum weren't out to judge one another. It's very topical for Easter, all this talk of other people's sin. It seems the only way to find redemption is to avoid certain threads. Still, I feel purer for having confessed my feelings of guilt. I never claimed to be perfect, sorry if my moral standard doesn't live up to the requirements of the forum.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

CockHargreaves, you just fit in here very fine!!

I completely understand your point of view and respect that.

Sometimes I just can't help myself. When he's not out and about filming or promoting his films we rarely see him. Then I just love to see a pap pic.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
purple

Post by purple »

Hopefully this will my last post on the issue, just to make things clear. :) As I said, I do not like such pictures and I tend to avoid threads or articles dealing with famous people's private lives. I do not think this a morally superior attitude, it is just the way I feel. I understand that other persons feel differently about such aspects and I do not label this as "wrong" or "inferior" or whatever. But, just the same, I don't appreciate when assumptions are being made as far as I am concerned or when my personal choices are being labelled as "you like it but you don't dare to admit it" (this basically amounts to saying that I am a bit hypocritical or jesuitic - I really don't know if I can say that in EN).

I am very interested in DC's carreer plans, his movies, plays etc. I liked the fact that on this forum I discovered so many interesting articles and interviews and so many persons who are much better than me at looking up things on the internet. :D And I also like pictures from red carpet events, stage doors or pictures taken during the filming (yes, even paparazzi pictures). And I love the fact that we can discuss his roles - all these threads gave me a much larger perspective on his movies and plays.

But in general (and with this I will finish) I think it is safer if we stayed away from personal remarks. Again I am not upset, I just wanted to clarify some issues.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Rufai J A ‏@MindOfR 5 godz.
Lol Angelo Galasso actually said "Daniel Craig is the most stylish bond". I strongly agree tbh.
D.S. Andy ‏@DSAndy7 6 godz.
Daniel Craig's eyes are a truly arresting shade of blue ー Wonderful blue eyes. Sensational blue eyes. - Judi Dench http://twitpic.com/e1ckl7

Megan McHenry ‏@megan_ducky 7 godz.
Really though, my favorite power couple is Rachel Weiz and Daniel Craig. They're constantly holding hands, their PDA is the sweetest.
(PDA - Public Displays of Affection)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It's all good. I have the impression that everyone on here is nice, it's just that communication gets misinterpreted at times. I can tell that no one means to make another feel bad. We all have our reasons for spending time here. It's interesting that there are members who maintain personal blogs yet never post on a Daniel thread. That's a puzzler to me :wink: . The forum has so many threads that one can choose to read or not read any particular one. It's awesome that we have that choice :lol: .
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:It's all good. I have the impression that everyone on here is nice, it's just that communication gets misinterpreted at times. I can tell that no one means to make another feel bad. We all have our reasons for spending time here. It's interesting that there are members who maintain personal blogs yet never post on a Daniel thread. That's a puzzler to me :wink: . The forum has so many threads that one can choose to read or not read any particular one. It's awesome that we have that choice :lol: .
:stick_iagree:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I'll post anywhere, at any time!!! It just depends if I've got something worthwhile or interesting to say. I have to be 'in the mood' for small talk... :)
Alina

Post by Alina »

You might know me ‏@Whirk_it 8 min.
Won't lie I'm watching James Bond and it made me want to google search Daniel Craig's body for ten mins
Morgan ‏@MorganTyler86 15 min.
"I would love to be a Bond villain. I am a huge fan of Daniel Craig and the Bond movies" - The Rock
Ansley Gardner ‏@AnsleyGardner 55 min.
Daniel Craig can make any day better #hubbahubba 😍
Matt Faure ‏@snarkofthebeast 1 godz.
@furrygirl I heard that Daniel Craig will be taking over yet another role popularized by Pierce Brosnan.
nigel morgan ‏@NigelMorgan718 31 sek.
''JAMES BOND''....AT HIS BEST''...AKA DANIEL CRAIG' http://fb.me/1g08b7EaP
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

CockHargreaves wrote:Well, and there I was thinking people on the forum weren't out to judge one another. It's very topical for Easter, all this talk of other people's sin. It seems the only way to find redemption is to avoid certain threads. Still, I feel purer for having confessed my feelings of guilt. I never claimed to be perfect, sorry if my moral standard doesn't live up to the requirements of the forum.
Your moral standards and everything else about you are just fine.

Lets all relax on this one and in general. Lets accept, that we are a commnity and as such, its normal, we will have disagreements or irritations from time to time. Normal. Important is only to get back to being warm and friendly with each other once again.

Happy Easter, everyody!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Happy Easter to you, too, GG x
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I say a Happy Easter and a group hug for everyone too!!!!

But there'll be more of that later in the weekend.... :)
calypso

Post by calypso »

I look at pap pictures and I feel bad sometime as I not want to intruder but it human nature.

happy Easter

Luna xxx
ImageImage
Alina

Post by Alina »

leigh ‏@leighadairr 2 min.
Daniel Craig is just beyond words😍😍
Kim Alexandra Patel ‏@kimapatel 2 godz.
I never knew Daniel Craig was in Tomb Raider this is mind blowing
Kyle ‏@kylestanley91 2 godz.
Finally gave Daniel Craig a chance and wow he plays a great bond
Amy Cope ‏@AmyLCope 4 godz.
Best thing to find when you're bra shopping ;) #007 #DanielCraig #Bond pic.twitter.com/7rQ4nnEq2d

Happy Easter to all from me too! May Easter bring you lots of happiness, blessings and love!