DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:Is Emily from London? Ella should be at school in NYC. I'm confused. The 'village' is a NYC term. Also, in NYC, you own a flat or apartment not a house. But it would be wise for him to buy her homes on both London and NYC. ????
No, she's talking about a village in Warwickshire in the UK. :wink:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

West Midlands News @westmidsnews
the £5m former Warwickshire mill set to be snapped up by 007 Bond star Daniel Craig. Craig and... westmidlandsnews.org.uk/t/15040

I have posted the link to the article in the Coventry Telegraph in the news tidbits thread.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sunny ‏@Subenbotic 33m
Daniel Craig's derriere is made of 39% flesh and 61% dreams
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Annos Africa ‏@Annos_Africa 1h
As you know.....we're not often sad :(:(

But...

DANIEL CRAIG....no bids

WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!???

http://tinyurl.com/mqpjlm3

Make us SMILE
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its easy - he has been away for too long. Leaving it all to the Cumberbitches of this world. HIS choice.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Sunny ‏@Subenbotic 33m
THAT is the weirdest 'tweet' I've ever heard!! :shock: :lol:

But we all know that Cumberbatch ain't worth the blood, sweat and tears that Daniel is..... BC can't make his fans happy like Dan can (imo) because, when Daniel is good, he's VERY VERY good. :twisted: :wink: ... Even if we do have to wait a fucking long time for stuff to happen, he's worth the wait. The regular tweets show that people are still thinking about him... maybe they've just got no money to spend on auction items?! :?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Sunny ‏@Subenbotic 33m
THAT is the weirdest 'tweet' I've ever heard!! :shock: :lol:

But we all know that Cumberbatch ain't worth the blood, sweat and tears that Daniel is..... BC can't make his fans happy like Dan can (imo) because, when Daniel is good, he's VERY VERY good. :twisted: :wink: ... Even if we do have to wait a fucking long time for stuff to happen, he's worth the wait. The regular tweets show that people are still thinking about him... maybe they've just got no money to spend on auction items?! :?
They have it for BC. Daniel would stand no chance against him right now...fanwise. you need to be willing to give more then just a film every other year. But like i said, i am certain, he is fine with it. Just hope, he doesnt need to regret it one day.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I hear what you're saying GG.... thing is...

Cumberbatch is a Twat (although he might have some creative talents)...

Daniel is NOT a Twat (much less so than BC anyway... :wink: - and he DOES have some creative talent...)

I know who I would wait for. We are loyal to Daniel, incredibly so. Would the Cumberbitches be the same?? I would be very surprised if they were... :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, the realistic approach is like i said and i am sure the cumberbitch has loyal fans too and from what i read, he might get an Oscar nod. I dont like that, but thats the way it is. Daniel has willingly given away a lot of cloud and it has effects, no question about it. He is just not superstar material inside, whilst ofhers are. I believe, he is happy as long as his marriage is and as long as he has some acting to do. He has shown numerous times, that stardom doesnt interest him. I just hope, he realises, that the stars gst the meaty roles...

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

If you asked 100 Americans who Benedict Cumberbatch was, I bet 99 would say "Who?". He's just not very known here in the States. I looked him up on IMDB and don't particularly like his looks. Small, hooded eyes in a long face and not sexy to me at all. Unfortunate name too. :P
Wag More, Bark Less

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Northcoast wrote:If you asked 100 Americans who Benedict Cumberbatch was, I bet 99 would say "Who?". He's just not very known here in the States. I looked him up on IMDB and don't particularly like his looks. Small, hooded eyes in a long face and not sexy to me at all. Unfortunate name too. :P
He has a huge fan base now, mainly due to the success of Sherlock which took home an amazing 7 Emmys just reecently.
I'm not a fan of his looks but I do have to concede that he is an amazing actor. :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Shaun Lewis Walker @shnlwswlkr · 22h
Daniel Craig was at my sisters wedding. No biggie.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nice. Thanks :D
I wish though, people would stop commenting on his height. You could think, he really IS a dwarf instead of am average heighted man.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Nice. Thanks :D
I wish though, people would stop commenting on his height. You could think, he really IS a dwarf instead of am average heighted man.
Haha....Oh GG that's funny. :lol:
In this instance "no biggie" means "no big deal." :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Actually I was thinking, if it might mean that, but decided against it. So its someone, who plays it cool :roll: :lol: