DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just pacing it here. Today Liverpool plays against Germany. Maybe Daniel attends, even though I believem, he is in NY. We'll see.

I cross my fingers for Liverpool, of course. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Just pacing it here. Today Liverpool plays against Germany. Maybe Daniel attends, even though I believem, he is in NY. We'll see.

Well it's liverpool against Dortmund not Germany :twisted: :twisted:

I keep my fingers crossed for Dortmund, though!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Just pacing it here. Today Liverpool plays against Germany. Maybe Daniel attends, even though I believem, he is in NY. We'll see.

Well it's liverpool against Dortmund not Germany :twisted: :twisted:

I keep my fingers crossed for Dortmund, though!
:lol: I so don't give a damn about that, so its easy to be for Daniels club :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Well, he'll be very disappointed, just like I am and the red half of Liverpool at the moment. 17 minutes in and we're getting absolutely battered.

By the by, Dortmund and Liverpool have a very unique relationship. There are annual meet ups between both sets of fans.

Mathew Street was an interesting experience today lol.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That's one thing I don't care about. I just could never support a team because someone else does, even Daniel. Ya gotta like who you like. However, I love that we get the occasion photo! And surely his cable to his homes gets all the channels imaginable. Not that he needs it, but that's even a tax write-off for him.

I'm kinda believing the MacBook story though, although he would have a MacBook Pro, the silver one, and not the cheaper white MacBook. Maybe the guy just left that out. When your computer isn't working, it's like the world has come to an end. And maybe this guy was referred to him at the event. Leave it tons 17yo. If Daniel stood with him (except for the coffee run), he would see which files were being accessed. It's plausible.
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Living here and being a naturalised supporter of LFC... according to sf2la, I get a free pass, you guys :dance2: :P
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

OK THAT MATCH WAS NUTS I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WON... (still shaking)

I'm a very happy scouser right now!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:dance2:

Yeah, they won :lol: Was happy to hear it this morning.

I don't care about soccer or Dortmund, so its no problem to be on Daniels teams side. No problem at all :twisted:

I remember Daniel being asked about Klöpp in Berlin during Sp premier and he sauid, he trusted him to do a good job. (Of course, what else? :lol:) But he seemed right so far.

Maria

Post by Maria »

I wish I could get proper coverage of the matches over here in Canada. Or even be able to watch them on the computer.

:D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Just to be clear, I don't think it's wrong or weird to like a team just because Daniel does. Hey, we all do whatever we like regarding him. When I hear the Liverpool is playing, I always wonder if he's watching! And don't forget, as an American, I don't understand the love of your football, just like you don't understand why one would like American football. I'm more happy that a Liverpool win makes some of our members happy. That's cool. Doubly cool if that's your team as well :lol:
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

@DrummerSammi
Oh and apparently Daniel Craig was out and about last night!
4 h - 17 Apr 2016

Uh, no idea if an inside joke or a sighting. Maybe the former? Location in Lymington, UK.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Madeleine wrote:@DrummerSammi
Oh and apparently Daniel Craig was out and about last night!
4 h - 17 Apr 2016

Uh, no idea if an inside joke or a sighting. Maybe the former? Location in Lymington, UK.
Probably over there with Rachel. Thanks for the tweet!
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

If it's a true sighting then yes I think so too. I don't know any filming locations for Rachel's film except for the mansion that's been reported, but of course they could be there just to spend the weekend. :)
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Lymington is really close to where I live... well, maybe about 30-45 minutes in the car. Makes me feel weird to think he (may have been) that close by but I couldn't see him.
:sigh:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I bet they hop over and back regularly. Not that far, really, and they have family, friends, and homes in both places. Plus, no concern about the money. Their travel schedules get locked down by theater runs and movie shoots. He's as free as a bird now.