DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

emma louise hickman @emhicky8713 · 1h 1 hour ago
My best twerk yet! On Daniel Craig's face 😍❤️😘😂 http://instagram.com/p/u8BccZoYbF/

Image :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

HeyUGuys Movie News @HeyUGuys 15m
We're looking fwd to seeing Daniel Craig running around in a Mech Suit as #Bond24 pulls in Edge of Tomorrow scribe! pic.twitter.com/2YLkuCUhHB
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jordan Zakarin @jordanzakarin 12m
I spoke with the guy who stands in for McConaughey, Gosling, Pratt, Cooper, Pine and Daniel Craig. Fun stories! yhoo.it/1thFUvV

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Jordan Zakarin @jordanzakarin 12m
I spoke with the guy who stands in for McConaughey, Gosling, Pratt, Cooper, Pine and Daniel Craig. Fun stories! yhoo.it/1thFUvV
I like this bit... :D

Which actor has been best to work with?

Out of all the guys, Daniel Craig kind of surprised me the most. He plays such serious characters on film that I was surprised to see how much of a jokester he was. He had a great sense of humor. He was very generous as well. He gave me a thank-you card and champagne at the end of that production. He gave gifts to the rest of the crew, he gave a sterling-silver Cross pen to everybody.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Reading those bits, I always kind of fall for him all over again :oops: :wink:

I remember the pen though. What a nice gesture. He does appreciate, what crew and co do during his films.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Jess Corbo ‏@jesscorbo 9h9 hours ago
how do i get into a movie where i kiss daniel craig?

I thought he was already in London. Looks like he could have flown
from NYC yesterday.

Peter Harrington @PeteSimVenture · 11h 11 hours ago
@KellyJS Thanks for help today Kelly. By the way, flew over the pond with James Bond (Daniel Craig) opposite me. All very bizarre..
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, he just flips back and force.. :wink:

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Reading those bits, I always kind of fall for him all over again :oops: :wink:

I remember the pen though. What a nice gesture. He does appreciate, what crew and co do during his films.
The same here, GG. When I think it's not possible to love him more, something like that crops up and I'm over the moon again :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hey you! NICE to see you :D

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Hey you! NICE to see you :D
Thanks, I'm here every day :P But I know what you mean, I'll be better, I promise :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Arra ‏@ArraFrost 5m5 minutes ago
"I don't wanna break up anyone's marriage, I just wanna look at him for a while." -Morena Baccarin on Daniel Craig
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Just had to google her because I thought she sounded famous but I had no idea who she was.... quite a glamour-puss, I suppose. Looks a bit like Rooney Mara but with a hell of a lot more make up. Google says "Morena Baccarin is a Brazilian American actress. She is best known for portraying Inara Serra in the series Firefly and the follow-up film Serenity.."

WANNA GET YOUR MITTS ON DANIEL???!

GET TO THE BACK OF THE LINE LADY!!!!!!!

:twisted: :wink: :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Aubrey Mace ‏@AubreyMace 42m42 minutes ago
@modelady24 Daniel Craig-- the two nicest words in the English language. *sigh* I just can't say no to him. I never could. :D
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Do you think anyone would ever say no to him????!!!! :shock: :wink: Can't imagine that.... I definitely wouldn't... :twisted: