DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Madeleine wrote:@lucyyallenn
So dad met Daniel Craig again today and his friend Channing Tatum...
2 h - 18 May 2016

@h0llyallen
Fml dad meant Channing Tatum and Daniel Craig today! I want his job 💔💔💔
2 h - 18 May 2016

I wonder what their dad's job is. And if he met Daniel and Channing Tatum at the same time. Not for any project, I hope - I really don't think Tatum is a decent actor at all. He also has zero appeal to me. Quite the opposite.
LOL - jus fell over this. Actually, IMO Tatum can be quite decent and had some recognition for his acting. Appeal none for me either, but my daughter, foe example likes him. So we can go next year drooling over our men in a certain movie :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I don't find him the least bit attractive, but a woman at my work likes him almost as much as we like Daniel. To each their own. None of my friends find Daniel handsome at all. They like his body and sense of style, but just don't get 'it.'

But really, I wonder what the dad does for a living ???
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Don't know if there's any truth to this sighting

mr drunk octopus! â€￾@mrdrunkoctopus 19h19 hours ago
@cheekykat35 my eldest daughter has just been to Disneyland Paris. Good luck with the app x
She loved it! She also saw Daniel Craig whilst in Paris!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It's possible! Maybe they're having their 5-year anniversary honeymoon before their renewal ceremony :lol: . If true, Rachel was probably holding hands with him but still didn't get a mention! Funny how she is so not really that famous despite her successes. Maybe it's an age thing; maybe is just the 20-30 y/o women who get a mention. idk.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:It's possible! Maybe they're having their 5-year anniversary honeymoon before their renewal ceremony :lol: . If true, Rachel was probably holding hands with him but still didn't get a mention! Funny how she is so not really that famous despite her successes. Maybe it's an age thing; maybe is just the 20-30 y/o women who get a mention. idk.
She doesn't do that many mainstream movies and I suppose younger people may not know who she is.
Everyone knows 'The Mummy' though, but she was very young then.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its a nice thought-at least. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Its a nice thought-at least. :D
It is, isn't it. If they are doing this to have their friends and family present, unlike the first time, they will want to/need to stay put and entertain their out-of-town/country guests. Now is the time to have a romantic anniversary. Oh my, the things we dream up for them. Haha.

SG, very true. She's done a lot but The Mummy, which I've yet to see, is what she's most famous for. She's not going to be drawing in a younger audience with her new period piece. Not many women her age make the tabloids without it being about the man she's with. Kate Moss has managed to stay in the press.
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

The only thing is that I can think of far more romantic places than Paris!!!

Other places in France for starters... :P
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

CheekyNandos wrote:The only thing is that I can think of far more romantic places than Paris!!!

Other places in France for starters... :P
There is a set of photos taken of the two of them trying to hail a cab in Paris. Was it the first time we saw him in glasses? Anyway, It was when they were dating. Not sure of the timeframe. Maybe there is some sentiment there. And he said he was going to learn French during his time off after Spectre (but we say we're going to do things and don't.) Possibly Rachhel and He run speak French or he is learning.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

He might be in France for Euro 2016. England played last night.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Red-Snow wrote:He might be in France for Euro 2016. England played last night.
Good point. Let's hope he didn't go to last night's catastrophe. It's such a violent world.
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Was in Marseille though. Some bad crap going down there :/
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Annie â€￾@annietressler1 7h7 hours ago
I SAW DANIEL CRAIG chomping on a salad and @mollypaige143 didn't know who it was #SMH #IDIOT #JAMESBOND

$ tooba $ â€￾@toobskeez 8h8 hours ago
Just made eye contact with James Bond aka Daniel Craig aka we could've been somethin
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Healthy food :wink: NY?

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Healthy food :wink: NY?
Yes NY...I want a pic!