DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Seems they are just on vacation travelling the south. No biz involved. Maybe they stay over her b'day. When is that?7 or 8?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Seems they are just on vacation travelling the south. No biz involved. Maybe they stay over her b'day. When is that?7 or 8?
7th. I'm really happy to see thay are happy with each other and they definitely enjoy being together. :thumbup:
Alina

Post by Alina »

✨ ‏@chloeabrahamsXx 1 godz.
in 4 yrs I will be 19 n daniel craig will be 50 n that makes me v sad :lol:
Ben Mouche ‏@benmouche24 10 godz.
Forgot to mention this yesterday...but James Bond came into my work yesterday. The one and only Daniel Craig. Pretty awesome
Alina

Post by Alina »

CARROT TOP ‏@Danielle_Bevan1 2 min.
My nan going on about how she knows Daniel Craig cause she's met him a few times😂 going on like he's her bestmate
Tony West ‏@pasavito 8 godz.
The more I watch Daniel Craig as Bond, the more I think he’s the best one. He’s where Timothy Dalton was heading.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Maddy Brookes ‏@MaddyBrookes22 2 godz.
Gonna do some hard core Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz stalking this weekend. Where are you my pretties...
Emily T ‏@emilayhaay 2 godz.
Daniel Craig stop being so fucking sexy I cannot handle it
Sammi Paulus ‏@s_paul_wall 2 godz.
Mom on massages: "I would never let a guy touch me like that... Unless it was Daniel Craig."
♥Evie♥ ‏@evie__loves 3 godz.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all. Daniel Craig
нoсике ‏@TheNosike 4 godz.
Watching Skyfall. Daniel Craig is one of the best things to have happened to this franchise

Emily Schulte ‏@schulte_emily 7 godz.
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are in Savannah today- ON MY BIRTHDAY- so basically I'm going to find them and hang out with them all day
purple

Post by purple »

Alina wrote:Maddy Brookes ‏@MaddyBrookes22 2 godz.
Gonna do some hard core Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz stalking this weekend. Where are you my pretties...

Mom on massages: "I would never let a guy touch me like that... Unless it was Daniel Craig."
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PS: I am sorry, it's not that I do not want to respect their privacy, but that "where are you my pretties..." really cracked me up.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

purple wrote:
Alina wrote:Maddy Brookes ‏@MaddyBrookes22 2 godz.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PS: I am sorry, it's not that I do not want to respect their privacy, but that "where are you my pretties..." really cracked me up.
Me too, Purple. I'm sure we don't have to worry for them in this instance: no one that witty could be a sicko. :wink:
purple

Post by purple »

This is what came to my mind when I read that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNl9ksUI-bU
Alina

Post by Alina »

Emily ‏@EmFile_ 2 godz.
all I did at my internship today was bond over our love for Daniel Craig with my coworkers and discuss my undecided career path #productive
Shelbie Knight ‏@ShelbieKnight 4 godz.
I can't believe Daniel Craig's age (BD: 03/02/68) Wow. THAT is a man's man, in my opinion. Yummers. =) #DanielCraig #BestBondEver
⚓Nicole Calafiore ‏@nicoleloserface 2 godz.
Daniel Craig is in Savannah. JAMES BOND IS IN SAVANNAH @NicSedlazek @Haimynameismike @andrew_photos @NickCaramela

A very funny vid, purple :)
Alina

Post by Alina »

Atul Patel ‏@atulz 8 min.
Happy 44th birthday Rachel Hannah Weisz born 7 March 1970 Westminster. Married Daniel Craig 2011. http://youtu.be/_W2N4Hb0GVc

Happy Birthday Rachel, you damn lucky girl you :)
purple

Post by purple »

yes Alina pepe lepew is a very funny cartoon character :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

D.S. Andy @DSAndy7 21m
Daniel Craig was incredibly patient and kind with me and he's a such gifted, very generous actor - Rooney Mara
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

D.S. Andy ‏@DSAndy7 6 godz.
Daniel Craig was my one and only crush. The first time I saw him, I said, 'Oh my god, I'm in love with you!' - Ana De La Reguera #quotes
D.S. Andy ‏@DSAndy7 8 godz.
Daniel Craig's ridiculously funny and absolutely cheeky in real life despite his harsh onscreen persona. - Hugh Jackman
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Such nice comments :)
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

God, this REALLY pisses me off. I was in the newsagents today whilst waiting for the bus, browsing the newspapers and magazines. I used to buy a certain Saturday "broadsheet" newspaper because I like the supplement that went with it. I idly picked it up to see if it had any interesting articles. It had a Top 20 of "Man Crushes", ie, men that appeal to men AND women. I eagerly opened it to see what position Daniel came in. The answer?

NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil:

Are these media / magazine idiots stupid, blind or both???????

Top was David Beckham. I despair of people's taste and judgement in this regard........... :x :? :roll: